ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to be confused, you're not looking at the right offsets. 2D4D not 242D.
You are right. This is one reason I hate hex editing. What about the offsets for Jewels and other items as I don't want to screw up my save with the editor since stuff has changed.

hrkmwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are right. This is one reason I hate hex editing. What about the offsets for Jewels and other items as I don't want to screw up my save with the editor since stuff has changed.
Use the save editor shared on the front page for those. They're still the same.

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to be confused, you're not looking at the right offsets. 2D4D not 242D.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No worries. Do check out the Triforce Heroes save editor, too! I worked out how to spoof local plays if that was annoying you, too. :D

Definitely gonna have to check this out, I didn't know there was an editor for this!

LeonardoGrecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Question: I've used PSSE back in 1.2 to give me Keldeo because I missed its event, and with this new 1.3 update some of the placeholder winking pokémon appeared at my save file. How would I go to remove these? which are the addresses in hex where I should look for?

bedab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Good afternoon, I am newbie here.

I would like to ask if this program works in the new version of pokemon shuffle

vi-ixFPI.png

I'm looking for 99999 coins +150 Diamonds, 99 hearts and 99 items.

Thank you

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vi-ixFPI.png

Thank you

Why not use the actual save editor in this thread?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

vi-ixFPI.png

Thank you
This look like a virus program using Java,,,maybe.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@fireguy85

because I've seen in a tutorial that need the L and R buttons and these buttons do not work on my console.

It's an Old version of psse, you should use the least outdated one^^
BTW you needed the L+R buttons to launch the qrcode scanner & inject the save directly I'm RAM. Now if your FW is > 9.5.0-22 (which it is if you have downloaded the latest version of shuffle) it won't work anymore. You need to use oot3dhax/ninjhax to access the HBL & use svdt to manage your save.

bedab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
It's an Old version of psse, you should use the least outdated one^^
BTW you needed the L+R buttons to launch the qrcode scanner & inject the save directly I'm RAM. Now if your FW is > 9.5.0-22 (which it is if you have downloaded the latest version of shuffle) it won't work anymore. You need to use oot3dhax/ninjhax to access the HBL & use svdt to manage your save.

Hello supercarotte, thanks for comment.

then I'm in the last version 10.7 and use only the oothax + Save Manager.
besides the L/R buttons does not work, my camera did not (he asks to restart the console)
I'm afraid to use this current version of psse and end up corrupting my save. ( I did not know existed that version and then read a tutorial saying to delete a secure value - R+X)

*Sorry if there is any mistake in my message, I'm using an online translator.

Last edited by bedab,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello supercarotte, thanks for comment.

then I'm in the last version 10.7 and use only the oothax + Save Manager.
besides the L/R buttons does not work, my camera did not (he asks to restart the console)
I'm afraid to use this current version of psse and end up corrupting my save. ( I did not know existed that version and then read a tutorial saying to delete a secure value - R+X)

*Sorry if there is any mistake in my message, I'm using an online translator.

Use svdt instead of save manager, it auto patches thé secret value. Or you can use suloku's tool "anti savegame restore" (Google it) to patch your secret value manually before importing with save manager.

The current version of PSE is outdated so I don't recommend you edit your pokemons with it, but you can do items just fine. The old version of PSse you found has less optimized code so I don't think you should use it instead.

TheMaskedMeowth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may not be the right place to ask but how would I go about using a Hex Editor to get some of the new Pokemon like M-Sceptile, M-Salamence, Zygarde 50% and Complete?

vegeta_ble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone worked out the offsets to make the game think you've bought at least 10 jewels that month? It must be stored in the save file since you can play entirely offline apart from checking in and competitions. That way you'd be able to get bigger check-in bonuses and have 7 hearts at once.

I know it's kinda pointless since you could just edit the values directly, but it's worth knowing for completeness I guess. I also wonder if the value would be changed to the "correct" value if you go to the jewel shop and it connects and checks.

Reactions: noctis90210

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has anyone worked out the offsets to make the game think you've bought at least 10 jewels that month? It must be stored in the save file since you can play entirely offline apart from checking in and competitions. That way you'd be able to get bigger check-in bonuses and have 7 hearts at once.

I know it's kinda pointless since you could just edit the values directly, but it's worth knowing for completeness I guess. I also wonder if the value would be changed to the "correct" value if you go to the jewel shop and it connects and checks.

It hasn't been done yet afaik, but it should be easy to figure out if someone compares his saves before & after purchasing jewels.

I'm not totally at ease with it though, as buying diamonds is handled by the eshop servers. Not sure if 2 hearts & 200 coins/day are worth the risk of an NNID ban when you can easily max them :P
(But it's be nice to test it, just for the thrill of knowing ^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==