ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me if PSSE works with latest update ?
you can thank those people who abused the cheat and got 600k score on the leaderboards, they will eventually ruin it for the rest for us. I was wondering as well if it still works.
So much people were complaining about it on other forums about the scores.

Last edited by pokemonshuffler12345,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can thank those people who abused the cheat and got 600k score on the leaderboards, they will eventually ruin it for the rest for us. I was wondering as well if it still works.
So much people were complaining about it on other forums about the scores.

Well, latest version for me (10.1.0-27E) makes me unable to use ironhax. Since you need it to download any eshop update, it seems to be over. Damn, I should've edited my save to 99999999 once more before trying this :/

Edit: I'm stupid, I need to download the latest ironhax installer and do it all again to be 10.1-proof. Unfortunately, my current connection doesn't allow me to change DNS so I can't launch tubehax. I'll confirm or not as soon as I can have access to another connection.

Last edited by supercarotte,

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, PSSE still works with the latest update (1.2.17), plus through the new Ironhax installer for 10.1.0.27 system version. But I agree with @pokemonshuffler12345 - "thanks" to these stupid people using unreleased Pokémon at online competitions, surely Nintendo will enforce actions to break all the Homebrew use through a new system update, soon.

If you want to compete, despite having access to everything through PSSE, don't aim for high scores; leave them and the prizes for the people that doesn't want to use PSSE. Also, don't use unreleased Pokémon. It's more fair this way.

At least, the Ditto users on NA and Japan leaderboards were "banned" to the last positions. I'm aiming for a lower score on purpose since the beginning of the Charizard Y competition, and suddenly at last night, I was bumped 56 positions above - at the same time the insane scores were removed from the first positions.

Last edited by KaleoOmega,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually, PSSE still works with the latest update (1.2.17), plus through the new Ironhax installer for 10.1.0.27 system version. But I agree with @pokemonshuffler12345 - "thanks" to these stupid people using unreleased Pokémon at online competitions, surely Nintendo will enforce actions to break all the Homebrew use through a new system update, soon.

If you want to compete, despite having access to everything through PSSE, don't aim for high scores; leave them and the prizes for the people that doesn't want to use PSSE. Also, don't use unreleased Pokémon. It's more fair this way.

At least, the Ditto users on NA and Japan leaderboards were "banned" to the last positions. I'm aiming for a lower score on purpose since the beginning of the Charizard Y competition, and suddenly at last night, I was bumped 56 positions above - at the same time the insane scores were removed from the first positions.

Well, they did ban some users as I also got ~60 positions up this morning. They didn't make it permanent however, as EU's top 5 is currently all above 100 000 with a 1st rank at 300 000 using palkia and ditto...
Anyway, it should be common sense not to use unreleased pokemons (even more if you aim at the top ladder) as your team is registered inside nintendo's servers, which means they can spot you easily. But hey, I guess there will always be stupid people out there :/

KaleoOmega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As far as I know, only the America and Japan users were "banned" to the last positions... the Ditto cheaters started to appear at European leaderboard at the same time they're removed from NA and Japan scores.
So I think it's just a matter of time for these European Dittos being removed (in America and Japan, they were removed after a little more than 24 hours)...

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As far as I know, only the America and Japan users were "banned" to the last positions... the Ditto cheaters started to appear at European leaderboard at the same time they're removed from NA and Japan scores.
So I think it's just a matter of time for these European Dittos being removed (in America and Japan, they were removed after a little more than 24 hours)...

Well, I now went up to the 47th place so I can confirm that there were some banning in europe too ! Moreover there shoud be more bans to come, seeing that ladder's highscores all are above 200 000 (1st rank at 417 557) and all use palkia+ditto ><

Oh, and I deny what I just said 4 posts ago : after updating correctly my files and applying the hack all over again, I can confirm that ironhax works fine on the latest 10.1 version. I was able too edit my shuffle save too, so I confirm that PSSE works fine too !

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's weird because Palkia has its own dex number (250), which probably means it is planned to be released soon ? Aside from that, it has 100 BP at lvl 10 (which should be 80 at lvl 1 if I'm not wrong) and is water-type, with "Stabilize+" ability (occasionnally erases 2 disruptions).

This one is powerful, but again there are other 100 BP pokemons so I don't know why it is used either.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe they use it for spoile anyone? i don't used that cheat because i want wait for every new pokemon

Aside from just showing off, I guess they use ditto/palkia because they are white tiles which makes it really easy to spot M-gengar and elude it (which is one of the techniques normally used by legit top-players).

EDIT: did someone tried to edit ranks yet ? I'm willing to try checking it out if not.

Last edited by supercarotte,
Reactions: GamingAori

KaleoOmega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Aside from just showing off, I guess they use ditto/palkia because they are white tiles which makes it really easy to spot M-gengar and elude it (which is one of the techniques normally used by legit top-players).
Ditto acts like a wildcard: he matches with everything. Let's say, I have two Arceus and a Ditto between them: Ditto's "hidden" ability will make that a match. This allows for virtually infinite combos.
About Palkia, it's just for their max BP value, 100, and it's super-effective agains M-Charizard Y.

EDIT: did someone tried to edit ranks yet ? I'm willing to try checking it out if not.

Editing the score rank through PSSE (it's allocated at "Special Event 11" tab) doesn't matter, even if you edit a score of 9999999 at it, this doesn't affect the online ranking since the only valid data is uploaded at the right moment you finish the stage.

Also, now we know what happens with all these Ditto cheaters after theiir scores being removed from the ranks and reduced to zero: they're blocked from further entries at the current online competition.
Look what I found on Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkeAHK30A

ban.jpg

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Ditto acts like a wildcard: he matches with everything. Let's say, I have two Arceus and a Ditto between them: Ditto's "hidden" ability will make that a match. This allows for virtually infinite combos.
About Palkia, it's just for their max BP value, 100, and it's super-effective agains M-Charizard Y.

Editing the score rank through PSSE (it's allocated at "Special Event 11" tab) doesn't matter, even if you edit a score of 9999999 at it, this doesn't affect the online ranking since the only valid data is uploaded at the right moment you finish the stage.

Also, now we know what happens with all these Ditto cheaters after theiir scores being removed from the ranks and reduced to zero: they're blocked from further entries at the current online competition.
Look what I found on Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkeAHK30A

View attachment 25798

OMG is that me or is ditto completely cheated ? I must admit I didn't even realise that palkia was super effective against charizard (...), but now I understand why ditto is used and I guess we'll be seeing it a lot in the further competitions :s

As for ranks, I was thinking of normal levels instead of competitions (I don't want to cheat that much, especially after seeing that picture you posted^^). What I was interested in was to set C/B/A/S-rank on normal & ex stages, mostly for research purposes as it's easy to get all S-ranks using infite power-ups and max-levels pokemons^^

KaleoOmega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm, now I understand... but there's no such option at Shuffle, right?
Since the C-B-A-S ranks are turn-based (or time-based for the EX stages) instead of score-based, I think the only way to have all S-Ranks on Shuffle through PSSE is using every possible item at every stage... an alternative could be discover where these stage rank values are allocated, maybe.

About Ditto, yeah, he's totally broken - it seems Genius Sonority just CTRL+C and CTRL+V their ability from Pokémon Battle Trozei, where he has the same effect - but their appearance rate is rare at that game, unlike when he's used in Shuffle.

This "hidden" ability even can cause a glitch sometimes, where one (or more) Dittos become "indestructible", blocking other skyfalls on their way. And worse, if you even deplete all the HP from the Pokémon at that stage, you cannot finish the stage this way. You're forced to quit.
But this effect is somewhat random, so these Ditto cheaters surely have tried several times until they did a successful tentative without that Ditto glitch happening.

And I agree with you... I expect also more and more Dittos at future online competitions, sadly. :/

Reactions: satoshi

satoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@Asia81. @KaleoOmega sorry 1 question
if for example I have a mega absol but as we know all megs who have not haven event acquire the same ability of Audino mega.

. at the end of this event of absol. if I ask the mega data is updated and absol acquires its real skill? absol maintain the ability to Audino mega? or the game will be corrupt?. excuse my english and please, answer my question

Last edited by satoshi,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Asia81. @KaleoOmega sorry 1 question
if for example I have a mega absol but as we know all megs who have not haven event acquire the same ability of Audino mega.

. at the end of this event of absol. if I ask the mega data is updated and absol acquires its real skill? absol maintain the ability to Audino mega? or the game will be corrupt?. excuse my english and please, answer my question

I'm not either one but I'll try to do it :

You know about those mini-updates you can get in game when you try to connect each day, right ? Well, at some point they will release an update that will change M-absol's ability, likely when they will release the related event, and when that update comes your absol's ability will be immediately updated.

As for corruption and co, the update itself shouldn't corrupt your save. What I'm not sure is the effect of entering the related competition and getting the legit stone : either it would turn on the stone's flag which is already on so it would'nt change anything, or you'd get 2 extra diamonds as you already have stone, or it could mess up updating that flag and corrupt your save. Never tested that, so I have no idea =)

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

theres a newer version of ironhax, tube hax, if so where is it.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
theres a newer version of ironhax, tube hax, if so where is it.

https://smealum.github.io/3ds/ --> Smealum always updates his files here.

Just download the "Starter kit" again (under "Preparing your SD card"), decompress it at the root of your SD card and let it overwrite everything it wants. Next, use tubeHax/NinjHax (if TubeHax crashes, hold start until you clicked on the "select firmware version" button) to launch the homebrew menu. If you have ironfall, your can launch the "ironhax installer" again to set it up correctly for your new firmware, just select the same savefile that is already hacked and it will overwrite it with a new payload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4