Hacking PSPTUBE Please Help!

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

First off apologies if this is in the wrong place!Just got a psp 2003 and installed pro on it and the iso/psx games are working like a charm. Anyway, I downloaded PSPTUBE (both high memory and ultimate) and it goes online okay but no videos show up no matter what I type - apart from in 'Veoh'. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Does it need a plugin or something?

Any help much appreciated!

rr

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

First off apologies if this is in the wrong place!Just got a psp 2003 and installed pro on it and the iso/psx games are working like a charm. Anyway, I downloaded PSPTUBE (both high memory and ultimate) and it goes online okay but no videos show up no matter what I type - apart from in 'Veoh'. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Does it need a plugin or something?

Any help much appreciated!

rr
Oh boy, I had a good laugh at this. Okay, your best bet would probably be GoTube. Even then the scripts will be horribly outdated, so you'll need to go in and update them. Hope you know javascript. None of that stuff has been updated in years. The PSP has been outclassed by everything else for that stuff. Smartphones, 3DSs, PS Vita, tablets, etc. The video codec is outdated itself, so best case scenario, you might be able to get the videos to display in black and white, after you update the scripts. Even then, the PSP's wireless capabilities are a terrible bottleneck, only being capable of 802.11b and WPA encryption.

You'd be better off just grabbing a smartphone without a plan for $20 and using your wifi.

Last edited by TecXero,
Reactions: Hargrun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o