Hardware PSP2 has a touch panel and is bigger.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
I think they're "trying too hard" to beat the 3DS in terms of hardware, that they're making a Portable PS3. Of course there would be battery/overheating problems.
I agree and Sony always wanna copy some company
next thing you know its "PSP2 Slim now in 3D"
how unfortunate

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PSP2 is going to be a fail product just like the PSP is now. A simple obvious example is the PSP. It's more powerful than the DS, but the DS is still better in terms of gaming experience. PSP barely gets proper games while the DS gets alot of games and yet people still think of which product is going to be the most powerful and just buy it. It's not about how much powerful the handheld is going to be, it's about the games it's going to get.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm excited for both the PSP2 and the 3DS. but moreso for the 3DS. i'll get that at launch and the PSP2 later. I'm guessing it's gonna have one hell of a price, and I can't pay the launch premium.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't notice the sarcasm
ohnoes.png
Sorry about that.

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't care how the PSP2 looks like. They can make it round, triangular for all I care. The most important thing will be and stay the same; GAMES. If you don't have a lot of good/orginal games for a handheld it's just never worth your money. DS is technically inferior to the PSP and it's still kicked PSPs ass. Just because it had a bigger and, importantly, better game library.
Just sayin'

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Lube_Skyballer said:
I don't care how the PSP2 looks like. They can make it round, triangular for all I care. The most important thing will be and stay the same; GAMES. If you don't have a lot of good/orginal games for a handheld it's just never worth your money. DS is technically inferior to the PSP and it's still kicked PSPs ass. Just because it had a bigger and, importantly, better game library.
Just sayin'
Yep, we're on the same boat, my friend. You don't need a powerful handheld to enjoy
happy.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lube_Skyballer said:
Just because it had a bigger and, importantly, better game library.
Just sayin'
Half of those included shovelware...

Just sayin'

But yeah I hope they do come with the physical media...I prefer it cuz mah internetz is too slow for large crap.

Like I'll be buying it...
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: