fateastray

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question on how to beat a certain boss.

Has anyone played The Force Unleashed on PSP yet? If so, do you know how to beat Juno/Darth Phobos? you have to press triangle at a point, and you slam her through those cabinet things. ANd then she flings her lightsaber at you....I can't beat this part. I fail for a reason i don't know, and then she regains some health....
Anyone?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
fateastray said:
I have a question on how to beat a certain boss.

Has anyone played The Force Unleashed on PSP yet? If so, do you know how to beat Juno/Darth Phobos? you have to press triangle at a point, and you slam her through those cabinet things. ANd then she flings her lightsaber at you....I can't beat this part. I fail for a reason i don't know, and then she regains some health....
Anyone?
You mean the part where you have to press buttons they show on screen, God of War style? Make sure you're pressing the right button and that button only once.

fateastray

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am. But it doesn't show a button. (i finished god of war, and the other bosses in this game were alike, but this one just isn't.)

Like, it prompts me to start the sequence. (triangle), but the next step isn't shown. There's nothing you can do...

You think it's a fatal bug? I seriously can't find anything...

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The button pressing sequence won't show up until her health is very low...I think what you are probably seeing is the button mashing part...you just hit the triangle as fast as you can until it changes to another button, then you hit that one as fast as you can. If you do it fast enough, it will break the lock you are in with her and their is a short scene where you do a special move on her (or her on you if you lost the lock battle)
Every boss in the game has this, including the AT-ST's (where they try to crush you)

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try2bcool said:
The button pressing sequence won't show up until her health is very low...I think what you are probably seeing is the button mashing part...you just hit the triangle as fast as you can until it changes to another button, then you hit that one as fast as you can. If you do it fast enough, it will break the lock you are in with her and their is a short scene where you do a special move on her (or her on you if you lost the lock battle)
Every boss in the game has this, including the AT-ST's (where they try to crush you)

Try to mash Triangle (or whatever button) as fast as you can till it changes, Should work.

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Try2bcool said:

Try to mash Triangle (or whatever button) as fast as you can till it changes, Should work.

Isn't that what I said? I also said that after mashing the triangle, it'll change to another button you have to mash. Lock battles always start with the triangle, then switch to one of the other 3 buttons.

fateastray

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know, i beat many bosses in this game. It indeed prompts me to mash the triangle button. Which I do. But after that, there's no prompt. No button image, however the scene continues. And the sequence fails. -___-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30