psp: The Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by fateastray, Sep 16, 2008.

Sep 16, 2008

psp: The Force Unleashed by fateastray at 8:42 PM (1,602 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. fateastray
    OP

Member fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I have a question on how to beat a certain boss.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You mean the part where you have to press buttons they show on screen, God of War style? Make sure you're pressing the right button and that button only once.

3. fateastray
    OP

Netherlands
    I am. But it doesn't show a button. (i finished god of war, and the other bosses in this game were alike, but this one just isn't.)

Like, it prompts me to start the sequence. (triangle), but the next step isn't shown. There's nothing you can do...

You think it's a fatal bug? I seriously can't find anything...

4. Try2bcool

Member Try2bcool GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The button pressing sequence won't show up until her health is very low...I think what you are probably seeing is the button mashing part...you just hit the triangle as fast as you can until it changes to another button, then you hit that one as fast as you can. If you do it fast enough, it will break the lock you are in with her and their is a short scene where you do a special move on her (or her on you if you lost the lock battle)
    Every boss in the game has this, including the AT-ST's (where they try to crush you)

5. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    Try to mash Triangle (or whatever button) as fast as you can till it changes, Should work.

6. Try2bcool

Member Try2bcool GBAtemp Fan

United States

Isn't that what I said? I also said that after mashing the triangle, it'll change to another button you have to mash. Lock battles always start with the triangle, then switch to one of the other 3 buttons.

7. fateastray
    OP

Netherlands
    I know, i beat many bosses in this game. It indeed prompts me to mash the triangle button. Which I do. But after that, there's no prompt. No button image, however the scene continues. And the sequence fails. -___-