†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok i was Playing Hatsune Miku Prject Diva Today and while i was litsening to the Music and Pressing the X Button and O button evreytime Sudenly my right speaker staret to Crackle but you could still hear it Does this mean i Broke my Speaker i heard there was a Trick to Fixing it im not sure if its True.

EDIT: im not sure if this is Real....OK wanna hear a trick.... give your psp a kiss of life but suck.... hahahahahaha... trust me on this...

Pucker your lips over the speaker hole... then suck real hard... you will hear a crackle or pop... now try it... it may take some time but it normally works... I too thougt my speaker was blown and saw this little trick somewhere and it worked a treat... have to do it once in a blue moon... also if you don't have the auto volume limiter on you will pop your speakers more often.

Hope this helps.

Copy pasted from here: http://www.psp-forum.com/showthread.php?p=147215

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
try headfones.
that will tell you if it's the electronics or something afterward (headfonesocket-switch & speaker.)

btw, you dont do hatsune justice with those tiny speakers, the difference with decent headfones is amazing!

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
steve-p said:
try headfones.
that will tell you if it's the electronics or something afterward (headfonesocket-switch & speaker.)

btw, you dont do hatsune justice with those tiny speakers, the difference with decent headfones is amazing!
Tested Head Phones.They work i dont hear no Cracling Noise however from the speaker i do i use my comp for Adio Output and i dont hear Cracling noise so im guessing its the Speaker

PS: i always play Hatsune Miku Project Diva withoute Headphones lol

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
i *always* use headfones, i like quality sound
smile.gif

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
themuddaload said:
steve-p said:
smile.gif
same. and 90% of the time the rest of the world doesnt want to join you in your game playing.
I doubt the speakers are loud enough to encompass 90% of the population.

Agreed, plus I like how the 1000 had directional speakers, so if you wanted to hear something all you had to do was tilt the PSP, if you didnt, tilt it away.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
ProtoKun7 said:
themuddaload said:
steve-p said:
smile.gif
same. and 90% of the time the rest of the world doesnt want to join you in your game playing.
I doubt the speakers are loud enough to encompass 90% of the population.

Agreed, plus I like how the 1000 had directional speakers, so if you wanted to hear something all you had to do was tilt the PSP, if you didnt, tilt it away.
anyways i went today to my repairman and he says he doesnt Repair PSP speakers which is stupid idk why he doesnt.btw headphones bother my ear sometimes so i mostly use the Speakers.anyways if i cant find anyone i have to fix the Speaker myself which is Hard since 1 i never repaired anything and 2 i dont have a guide to follow i tried searching on youtube no luck.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
anyways i went today to my repairman and he says he doesnt Repair PSP speakers which is stupid idk why he doesnt.btw headphones bother my ear sometimes so i mostly use the Speakers.anyways if i cant find anyone i have to fix the Speaker myself which is Hard since 1 i never repaired anything and 2 i dont have a guide to follow i tried searching on youtube no luck.

Experience, its the best way to learn things.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Princess Rozalin said:

Also an easy way to break things.

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark Blade said:
CrashmanX said:
Princess Rozalin said:

Hmm...true. But there's always troubleshooting and trial/error which taught me so many things.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Blade said:
CrashmanX said:
Princess Rozalin said:

......I agree

Looking back:

I fried a DS lite mother board
A Upper screen ribbon
A DSi touch screen digitizer
My DSi speakers (now I must use headphones)
My analog stick
My psp 3000 screen x2...........

frown.gif

cry.gif

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
Dark Blade said:
CrashmanX said:
Princess Rozalin said:

......I agree

Looking back:

A Upper screen ribbon
My analog stick

frown.gif

cry.gif
So im Guessing what your saying just Forget about it.Or if i take a show att its a Possibility i could break it more or Break something Else

PS:I beelive people who has Experience by Learning by Viewing or litsening to Guide has Better Experience in Fixing things.People with no Experience has a High Chance in Breaking it instead of Fixing it.

Btw: im so sorry to hear that Dave i cant belive how many thing you tried to repair...

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
try the sucking thing,

if that wont fix it then you probably need a replacement - cue dealextreme.
i dont know if they have them though - but i'd be amazed if they didnt.

i'v opened loads of psp's, but i'm embarrassed to say that i cant remember how to get the speakers out - i'v never had to do that!

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
......I agree

Looking back:

A Upper screen ribbon
My analog stick

frown.gif

cry.gif

A DS lite MoBo? 3000's? How did you, I mean... how..... what?? How do you kill that many things? Do you just touch them?? *backs away*

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
the one thing all those have in common is flex-cables.
if you dont unplug them right - you damage the cable or connector.

and the ds upper screen cable has to pass through the hinge on the casing too.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
steve-p said:
try the sucking thing,

if that wont fix it then you probably need a replacement - cue dealextreme.
i dont know if they have them though - but i'd be amazed if they didnt.

i'v opened loads of psp's, but i'm embarrassed to say that i cant remember how to get the speakers out - i'v never had to do that!
i tried it no Luck DX has the Speaker however i need a guide to Follow to install it i cant just go on Instic Alone.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to revive a sort-a sinking post but I just wanna add that although I have messed up these things I also fixed many others

I replaced my laptop upper part (due to broken hinge)
I fixed >5 xbox 360. I even heat-gunned an xbox that I believed was completely dead but now it works
My psp 3000 now has a functioning screen and analog stick which means I have two psps
I have fixed my DSi speakers and I have fixed the DS lite motherboard.

I have some experience but I also have very bad luck.... my hands also shake and I'M LEFTY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

dattebayo_sama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

It Looks like i have somewhat the same issue. my audio sounds like a chipmunk as if it is in fastforward. I tried to downgrade from 6.61 to 6.20 but no results. I can play mp3s like normal so its not a speaker audio. i also tried it with headphones and same results. I have psp 3000 currently in 6.60

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM