Gaming PSP second hand for £55

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friend wants to sell his PSP and he offered me £55 for it with 3 games (not interested in the games since I just want to mod the PSP). I think it's the first gen PSP... the only reason I'm considering it is to mod it although I have no idea how this works in the PSP scene.

Is it worth it?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Good luck getting this price in the shops (both the seller and the buyer). My suggestion is to take it. You'll need to get a 1GB Memory stick to get anything decent out of it, but they're fairly cheap these days (hell, even 2-4GB sticks aren't so bad) and it'll bump it up to the price of what you'll find it as preowned with no games and only a 1GB memory stick. Honestly, it's a good deal.

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the reassurance The Teej. All I need to know now is how an earth I go about modding the damn thing lol and what the benefits are. Where do you store PSP ISO's? On the memory stick??

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ackers said:
Thanks for the reassurance The Teej. All I need to know now is how an earth I go about modding the damn thing lol and what the benefits are. Where do you store PSP ISO's? On the memory stick??

read the stickies

there's some really excellent guides

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-