Hacking Psp sd card adapter problem

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Has anyone ever experienced this before? I just had an SD card adapter for my PSP-1000. It just doesn't work.
1599736721038-40153831.jpg

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Also my PSP still is version 5.50 and there's something wrong with the WLAN switch.

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I got it on 2011 and when my psp charger is lost I didn't use it. I got a new charger last year and my old 4 gb memory stick is corrupted already. My cousin bought me the SD card adapter and of course it wasn't recognized. Months later it unexpectedly worked. It was preloaded with games and the 6.60 pro update. I was still new at the PSP homebrew at the time and I didn't update. A day later I'm just playing Super Mario 64 on the DaedalusX64 emulator and when I was hit by a ball in the game, Mario was stuck on the ground. I quitted the game and no roms showed up on the menu. I quitted and the adapter didn't work again. Tried to format it on my phone it still does not work. So I wanna buy a real Memory Stick now but I don't have any money.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try cleaning the microSD contacts and the contacts of the adaptor as well as the memory card slot of your PSP.
Could simply be a case of dirt stuck somewhere, preventing proper contacts since you said it did work once.

Reactions: Ajlr

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ok I didn't do anything and it unexpectedly worked again. Now I can't update because of the 9.90 error. Is there a way to edit the version.txt on a phone? I have no pc but I have the usb connector but I have no usb to microusb adapter.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I didn't do anything and it unexpectedly worked again. Now I can't update because of the 9.90 error. Is there a way to edit the version.txt on a phone? I have no pc but I have the usb connector but I have no usb to microusb adapter.
Just disable it in the recovery menu.

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What do you mean? I keep going to the recovery menu enabling and disabling the Use version.txt setting and whenever I update it still says "The system software of your PSP system is version 9.90. There is no need to update." I keep trying homebrew apps and it still doesn't work.

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Never mind about that. My PSP is running emulators now without cfw. Only problem is on SNES9xtylme is that it cannot read memory stick. No solution seems to work for me so I downloaded SNES9x Euphoria. Plus on both emulators if you overwrite a save state the game seems to crash.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also on MAME4ALL Turtles in Time and Contra doesn't show up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I need the MAME4ALL PSP compatibility list.

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Not again. My PSP can't read my sd card adapter again. I'm just booting up Cars Race O Rama and it is so long to load and the orange light is blinking rapidly. I tried quitting it but it also is so long to quit. I removed the battery and the adapter can't be read again. Do I have to give up again:sad::cry:?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead