PSP scratched up, what to do?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by fairlyevenparents, Oct 30, 2010.

Oct 30, 2010
  1. fairlyevenparents
    OP

Member fairlyevenparents GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well I was riding my bike around my neighborhood and listening to The LP of Devastation by duande and brando when I tried shifting gears.
    All of the sudden I lost control of my bike, hit a mail box, then fell to the ground painfully.
    When I got up I saw that I'd need a lot of bandages and that the left side of my PSP 2000 was scratched up badly.
    The PSP still works fine but the scratches on the side irritate me and I was wondering what I should do, paint over it or can I sand it down to where it's smooth.
    I can't get a replacement case because I'm not good at taking things apart and I don't want to take the PSP apart to replace the cover; so what should I do?

2. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Scratch all around it and you won't see any diff [​IMG]
    Alternatively, you could simply purchase a cheap "sleeve" to fit it in (similar to the rubber ones avail for iPod Touch/iPhone)

3. fairlyevenparents
    OP

Member fairlyevenparents GBAtemp Fan

United States
    lol, I have a rubber sleeve but I don't like using it(wish I did when I fell) because it feels weird under my hands.