Gaming PSP scratched up, what to do?

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was riding my bike around my neighborhood and listening to The LP of Devastation by duande and brando when I tried shifting gears.
All of the sudden I lost control of my bike, hit a mail box, then fell to the ground painfully.
When I got up I saw that I'd need a lot of bandages and that the left side of my PSP 2000 was scratched up badly.
The PSP still works fine but the scratches on the side irritate me and I was wondering what I should do, paint over it or can I sand it down to where it's smooth.
I can't get a replacement case because I'm not good at taking things apart and I don't want to take the PSP apart to replace the cover; so what should I do?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Scratch all around it and you won't see any diff
tongue.gif

Alternatively, you could simply purchase a cheap "sleeve" to fit it in (similar to the rubber ones avail for iPod Touch/iPhone)

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
Scratch all around it and you won't see any diff
tongue.gif

Alternatively, you could simply purchase a cheap "sleeve" to fit it in (similar to the rubber ones avail for iPod Touch/iPhone)
lol, I have a rubber sleeve but I don't like using it(wish I did when I fell) because it feels weird under my hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a