neo_hito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
exsphere.net
XP
Country
laugh.gif
I've never soldered anything! believe me if there was soldering involved it would put me off too XD
well congrats on finally getting one =D
I got the felicia blue one off play asia, thought it was kinda girly looking at first but turns out pretty nice. =3

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The prices in UK are way too high, you'd be way better of importing one from the US or something. There a bundle with game/movie/ms1GB is $200 compared to uk's $288 which probably is console-only.

The soldering is only about the battery, and not required if you either have a pandora battery from someone else, or buy the tool battery from datel...

the only problem with that is when you import stuff to the UK you risk import tax and i don't want to take that risk, thats why i am buying from a UK seller, so what do you mean the only soldering you have to do is the battery, do you have to take it apart or something? like i said i wouldn't know what the hell i am doing so i am going to buy one with it installed already, also how easy would it be to upgrade the custom firmware when a new version comes out? would i still need to use the battery to upgrade? and i like the light psp colours (being a girl myself) i don't know about the felicia blue one though.

urgh, i'm gonna have to start saving for it next month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol