Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are alot of RPGs for the PSP, does anyone know what RPGs out of all of them can you make your own character in? not just one, any and all that you know about (ones where you make your own character are my favorite)

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are alot of RPGs for the PSP, does anyone know what RPGs out of all of them can you make your own character in? not just one, any and all that you know about (ones where you make your own character are my favorite)

Well this might be a stretch to your question but Final Fantasy for PSP allows you to choose your own classes and even have all of the same classes, for example. Four Warriors or Four black mages

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there must be a couple of those in PSX, let me sleep on the idea and maybe you'll get an answer tomorrow.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless you want to count tactical RPG's (like Disgaea and FFT: War of the Lions) in which you make characters in your army (but not main characters), then I think that's about it.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
if you like zelda get Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, if you like metal gear type games and strategy with card type gameplay get metal gear ac!d, if you like action type adventures get monster hunter 2 portable, there is also final fantasy 1 & 2 ported to the psp too.

edit: oh and if you want a rpg where you create yourself so to speak get Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony, it plays a lot like baldur's gate.

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dungeon Maker, it's in Japanese. There are a few more, but i don't remember as of now.

Dungeon explorer, by taito (i think that is the name?)

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Untold Legends

Nuff Said

psp.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't the PSP play PSX games... doesn't that mean FFVII with faster load times bc it would be on a memory stick as opposed to optical media?

Is Joan of Arc an RPG or a tactical game?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Can't the PSP play PSX games... doesn't that mean FFVII with faster load times bc it would be on a memory stick as opposed to optical media?

Is Joan of Arc an RPG or a tactical game?
You would think so (about FFVII), but from my perception, load times weren't really any better off the card.

Jean d'Arc is a tactical RPG.

@Osaka: Valhalla Knights was the first thing that came to my mind. Pretty good game.

*remember to go to find Tales of the World

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1