BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my PSP is the best thing i have purchased. Now, the games strictly for the PSP arent that great (thats only my opinion), however, the things you can do with a hacked PSP are amazing.

1.I have a PSP 1000. Which is fine, but i was looking at the 2000 andi feel like the 2000 gets you the best of all the worlds of PSP. Hackable, slim, brighter screen (right?) anyways am i getting the right impression there? Just curious really.
2. Whats the deal with the PSP go? It looks cheap and weird. Someone explain the Go's appeal.
3.Is there a way to get a PSP 1000 to emulate a Sega Saturn? I wanna play Shining Force III.
4. following up question 3, is there a way to translate Shining Force 3 without the methods used at rom hacking .net? I dont have the discs
frown.gif
((
Patch Instructions I. Requirements

1. Original Shining Force III game discs. For every scenario you wish to patch, the original disc of that scenario is required. Scenario 1 requires the english version.

2. SF3Patch.exe– Self extracting install includes everything you need to create a patched ISO/CD from the original disc. The patch is available from the SF3 Translation project FTP courtesy of Moogie and Shining Force Central.

http://sf3transftp.shiningforcecentral.com

II. Create a Patched ISO or CD

Information- Once the ISO has been created it can be played using an emulator or burned to a CD to be played in a mod-chipped Saturn. This method will work with all three of the Shining Force III scenarios and the Premium Disc.

Instructions

1. Place the original game CD in an available CD drive.

The Scenario 1 patch requires the US or UK version. It will not work correctly with the Japanese version.

2. Launch ISOMAKER 2.exe

3. Select the game CD you are patching and click the Make CD button.

4. Double click the drive the game CD is in.

5. Wait for all the Dos command windows to finish. Do not attempt any other activities while the Isomaker is running. This can cause errors in the ISO.

6. The SF3.ISO and SF3.CUE files will appear in the folder with the ISOMAKER 2.exe

7. Use Daemon Tools to mount the .CUE file and run with an emulator or burn the ISO to a disc for use in a modded Saturn.

8. Create separate directories to store the ISO and CUE files for each scenario. For example: Create the Sc1 ISO, place it in a Sc1 folder before creating a Sc2 ISO. The ISO and CUE files will be named the same, so they will need to be juggled around when playing different scenarios.

Troubleshooting

If the Isomaker program crashes, try these solutions in order:

1. Make sure you have enough free disk space. 1 gig is a safe amount.

2. Move the “SF3Patch” directory closer to the root. It may not work correctly if it is located within many folders.

XXXX Progress Scenario 1

Chapter 1 – Beta Chapter 2 – Playable Chapter 3 – Playable Chapter 4 – Playable Chapter 5 – Playable Chapter 6 – Playable

Scenario 2

Chapter 1 – Beta Chapter 2 – Playable Chapter 3 – Playable Chapter 4 – Playable Chapter 5 – Playable Chapter 6 – Playable

Scenario 3

Chapter 1 – Playable with freeze at end of chapter Chapter 2 – Playable Chapter 3 – Playable Chapter 4 – Playable Chapter 5 – Playable Chapter 6 – Playable Final Chapter – Not Released

Premium Disc – Playable

5.PSP rpgs. I know there are alot of them. On my PSP right now i have FFT (awesome) FF 7, 8, and 9. As well as Patapon 1 and 2.
What i want to know is there a good monster collection game for the PSP like pokemon, dragon quest monsters, digimon... you get the idea. I want to waste my time this summer on a good collection game.

Thanks guys. I look forward to your answers.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. You're pretty right about that. 2000's also have more ram and usb charging. I like the 1000 though as it seems the most durable.

2. Psp go is pretty much the same thing just slimmer and has a slide up screen. The only thing big with it is you can't use umds on it. But that's my opinion.

3.http://pspslimhacks.com/yabase-0-9-10-sega-saturn-emulator-for-psp/

4. I truly don't know.

5. Monster Hunter is probably what your looking for.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To add to Duskye:

The Extra RAM of the 2000 is used mainly for N64 emulation, Alternate internet browsers and (I think) youtube. It might eventually be implemented on other emus that could use it tho, like SNES and MAME. Also, when getting a 2000, BEWARE. Not all are hackable. For guaranteed hackable, get a Star Wars (Vader White) or Daxter (Ice Silver) 2001 PSP.

Also, yabause port for PSP = SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Monster hunter is the PSP's mons series and the best selling in japan, so yeah, get that. God Eater and Gods Eater Burst, also PSP titles, follow in its footsteps. Also invizimals is you want a twist on the genre, though it requires the PSP camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol