OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Updated now includes Terminator 02's POPSloader v3 guide
and not long before that I redid alot of stuff and added some
basic plugin info Rydian pointed me to (Written by him)

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You didnt count my Game Categories vote
mad.gif
It basically allows you to sort ur games/homebrews inside folders that is named after what you want it to be named. Which is bascially 100 times better than the all in 1 folder option of the PSP.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm dissapoint -_-
Terminator, Rydian and others who still
go around the PSP section havnt voted.
If it dies down after they vote I would be
happy but you havnt.

Please vote
happy.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Been busy.

CXMB +1

JoySens +1
Allows you to remap and control readings of the analog stick, useful if yours misbehaves or if you just don't like using it and would like to use the D-pad in all games.

CheatMaster Fusion (CMFusion) +1
A cheating plugin with a variety of other utilities such as a text/image viewer.

RemoteJoyLite +1

CWCheatPOPS +1
A cheating plugin for POPS (playstation 1 games on the PSP), also allows importing and exporting of memory card saves.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
I'm dissapoint -_-
Terminator, Rydian and others who still
go around the PSP section havnt voted.
If it dies down after they vote I would be
happy but you havnt.

Please vote
happy.gif

It will take you a while to get 10 votes for a plugin.
There's not enough active psp users here to make a decent "vote for your favorite" plugin list.

You should just make a thread like the one at wololo

But for the sake of this plugin list I'll vote.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will update in a sec, now more people have voted
I will be satisfied if this dies out now.

Hopefully it doesn't.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Categories
Hold+
POPSLoader

and try this on for size (i didn't add my votes)

Code:
[b][size=5]Plugin Info[/size][/b]

[spoiler][title:Plugins F.A.Q.][list]
[*][b]Q - What's a plugin and how do I use it?[/b]
A - A plugin is a .PRX file that adds additional functionality to your PSP.ÂÂThey can cheat, take screenshots, save/load state, stream video, remap your controls, and lots more.ÂÂA plugin's installation instructions usually require you to place it's PRX file into your /seplugins/ folder, and to modify one or more of the text files in that folder.ÂÂThere's three text files, one for VSH, one for GAME, and one for POPS.ÂÂYou edit whichever file for the section you want the plugins to work under, like this.
[color="green"]ms0:/seplugins/joysens.prx 1
ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx 0[/color]
The first line is for the joysens.prx plugin, and the 1 indicates it's enabled.ÂÂThe second line is for the RemoteJoyLite.prx plugin, and the 0 means it's disabled.

[*][b]Q - When will plugins be activated?[/b]
A - A plugin will be activated the next time it's section (VSH/GAME/POPS) starts.

[*][b]Q - What are VSH, GAME, and POPS?[/b]
A - VSH refers to the PSP's native OS/Menus.ÂÂGAME refers to PSP games (and hombrew).ÂÂPOPS refers to PS1/PSX games.

[*][b]Q - A plugin isn't working for me on a 6.x firmware, what do I do?[/b]
A - Things changed between 5.x and 6.x, not all plugins work on 6.x.ÂÂSometimes you can find an updated version of a plugin that will work, but other times you'll have to use a different plugin to do what you want.

[*][b]Q - I have a lot of stuff, can I organize it?[/b]
A - If you want to rearrange the order of things in the game list, you can use [url="http://www.psphacksmods.com/2007/08/23/psp-content-manager-v18/"]PSP Content Manager[/url].
If you want to sort things into folders, use the Game Categories Light plugin.ÂÂAdd/enable the plugin, then make folders in your /ISO/ and /PSP/GAME/ folders, named [color="green"]/CAT_(category name)/[/color], and place your stuff into them.ÂÂThe Game Categories plugin can work three different ways, be sure to check the added options in your system settings to customize it the way you like.ÂÂNot all homebrew works properly when placed into a category folder (or even when using certain category view types), though.

[*][b]Q - Can I enable/disable plugins without having to hook up to a PC and edit that file each time?[/b]
A - If you're fully-hacked, then yes.ÂÂShut the PSP fully down (hold the on/off switch until it cuts off), then turn it back on and immediately hold the R trigger to access the recovery menu.ÂÂYou can toggle plugins from there.
[/list][/spoiler]
[url="http://gbatemp.net/t301579-guide-to-installing-popsloader-v3-on-pro-b9-cfw"]Terminator02's Guide for installing POPSloader for PRO CFW[/url]

[hr][/hr]
[b][size=5]Rules:[/size][/b]
[list=1][*]If you want to vote for another plugin after posting. [b][u]DO NOTE EDIT[/u], create a new post[/b]
[*]Provide a quick description of the plugin if it is not already on the list.
[*]You can not -1 vote.[/list]
[hr][/hr]
[p= ][b][size=6]Essential[/b] (10 or more votes)[/size]
Vote so we can get some here!
[/p]

[p= ][b][size=5]Recommended[/b] (5 or more votes)[/size]
Vote so we can get some here!
[/p]

[p= ][b][size=4]They Got A Vote[/b] (less than 5 votes)[/size]

(4) [b][u]CXMB[/u][/b] - Allows you to apply flash themes to your XMB.

(2) [b][u]NPLoader[/u][/b] - This plugin allows direct reading and loading of DLC (EDATA/PGD/SPRX) files in their decrypted form.

(2) [b][u]PRXShot[/u][/b] - Screenshot Plugin (allows you to take in-game screenshots)

(1) [b][u]RemoteJoyLite[/u][/b] - Allows you to output your PSP screen (over usb) to your Windows PC (Youtube Anyone?)

(1) [b][u]PSP3D[/u][/b] - Plugins allows you to view games in 3D (with a little help from your classic Red/Cyan glasses)

(1) [b][u]CWCheat[/u][/b] - Plugin which allows you to use cheats with your PSP games.

(1) [b][u]TempAR[/u][/b] - Alternative to CWCheat and supports CWCheat codes and Action Replay codes.

(1) [b][u]Hold+[/u][/b] - Preserves battery power.

(1) [b][u]Game Categories[/u][/b] - Allows you to sort your games, homebrew etc into folders (good for sorting stuff)
[/p]

Thanks to Terminator02 for BBC code help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-