Gaming PSP Playing ISO From PC

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to play ISO from pc using PSP (USB mode)? Without having to download anything on pc but I don't mind a homebrew on psp because I'll most likely use my PMP which is basically pocket pc (Portable Media Player).

Thanks
smile.gif

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
Is there a way to play ISO from pc using PSP (USB mode)? Without having to download anything on pc but I don't mind a homebrew on psp because I'll most likely use my PMP which is basically pocket pc (Portable Media Player).

Thanks
smile.gif
You need irshell and YES it is a download. Sorry. =/

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Sora Master2.0 said:

How exactly fast would this be? I have quite a few ISOs and cant carry them all on my PSP all the time, so this could prove to be quite useful. Also I don't feel like carrying around a ton of extra UMDs, plus I don't have UMDs for some of the games either [PSN downloads].

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
Sora Master2.0 said:

How exactly fast would this be? I have quite a few ISOs and cant carry them all on my PSP all the time, so this could prove to be quite useful. Also I don't feel like carrying around a ton of extra UMDs, plus I don't have UMDs for some of the games either [PSN downloads].
It's just as fast as if you run it from a memory stick. You just need to have your PSP plugged into your computer the whole time you're playing.

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
CrashmanX said:
Sora Master2.0 said:

It's just as fast as if you run it from a memory stick. You just need to have your PSP plugged into your computer the whole time you're playing.
Trick is, you need a good usb. If it is liked moved at all, you could lose connection, but if you do, it picks up right where you left of. It's pretty awesome. Youtube on how to do it. Very easy. Remotejoy Irs makes it where you can also record this. It's very cool.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sora Master2.0 said:
Trick is, you need a good usb. If it is liked moved at all, you could lose connection, but if you do, it picks up right where you left of. It's pretty awesome. Youtube on how to do it. Very easy. Remotejoy Irs makes it where you can also record this. It's very cool.
In other words, you need a usb cable that isn't held together by string.

Don't worry about the cable if/when you get this going.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1