myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
This may be the dumbest PSP question ever (Other than can I get my 3.80 PSP to cfw w/o pandora), but how the hell do you open a PSP Phat's battery cover? I understand you push the button, but nothing happens.

I only need this to flash my friends PSP. I have a PSP slim so it's much easier.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press and hold the button down, then pull the battery cover away from the psp. It slides away and doesn't flip back like the slim.

myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Still can't get it.
frown.gif

I push the button and slide it off. Won't work. I push the button and try to pry it off. Still no. Am I supposed to keep pressing the button? Or once it's depressed it's fine?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I use my thumb to push down the button, and while the button is still down with the same thumb, put your nail under the back cover's plastic and pull away from the PSP. Probably a better way to do it, but that's how I do it.

myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Thank god. I got it off and tried putting in a Slim Pandora's Battery and it got stuck. I finally got it out though. Can I use a Slim to Pandoraize a Phat battery? And if you can is it reversible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1