PSP Phat Battery Cover

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by myuusmeow, Jan 26, 2008.

Jan 26, 2008

PSP Phat Battery Cover by myuusmeow at 12:19 AM (1,124 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. myuusmeow
    OP

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    This may be the dumbest PSP question ever (Other than can I get my 3.80 PSP to cfw w/o pandora), but how the hell do you open a PSP Phat's battery cover? I understand you push the button, but nothing happens.

I only need this to flash my friends PSP. I have a PSP slim so it's much easier.

2. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Press and hold the button down, then pull the battery cover away from the psp. It slides away and doesn't flip back like the slim.

3. myuusmeow
    OP

United States
    Still can't get it. [​IMG]

I push the button and slide it off. Won't work. I push the button and try to pry it off. Still no. Am I supposed to keep pressing the button? Or once it's depressed it's fine?

4. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    You need to keep pushing on the button.

5. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    keep holding it.

6. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Personally I use my thumb to push down the button, and while the button is still down with the same thumb, put your nail under the back cover's plastic and pull away from the PSP. Probably a better way to do it, but that's how I do it.

7. myuusmeow
    OP

United States
    Ah. Thank god. I got it off and tried putting in a Slim Pandora's Battery and it got stuck. I finally got it out though. Can I use a Slim to Pandoraize a Phat battery? And if you can is it reversible?