Hacking PSP Phat 1000 won't update

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. I am trying to update my psp, and it only came with a 32mb memory stick. I've formatted it in the settings 3 times and it still won't let me network update. (I also tried putting the update on there from my pc but there wasn't enough space). I don't want to buy a bigger mem stick bc I'm only using it to play snes roms. Any help would be appreciated

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even if you could download it from sony via the psp its self, it would still need to store it some where and the 32 mb card just isnt big enough to store it. Sorry mate but looks like the only way to update is to get a bigger memory stick.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you could download it from sony via the psp its self, it would still need to store it some where and the 32 mb card just isnt big enough to store it. Sorry mate but looks like the only way to update is to get a bigger memory stick.
Ok thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hello. I am trying to update my psp, and it only came with a 32mb memory stick. I've formatted it in the settings 3 times and it still won't let me network update. (I also tried putting the update on there from my pc but there wasn't enough space). I don't want to buy a bigger mem stick bc I'm only using it to play snes roms. Any help would be appreciated
32MB isn't even enough for a lot of SNES games.
And why are you only using it for SNES games? Even if you're not interested in PSP games (I sure am not) there's a ton of great games for other systems that run well on it as well, such as PSX and GBA games.

Reactions: Eastonator12

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
32MB isn't even enough for a lot of SNES games.
And why are you only using it for SNES games? Even if you're not interested in PSP games (I sure am not) there's a ton of great games for other systems that run well on it as well, such as PSX and GBA games.
Yea I got it to work by updating to 6.20, so I can still install cfw, but snes and gba are all i need tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s