PSP" OFFICIAL PICS RELEASED!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by chadders, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. chadders
    OP

    chadders GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    153
    6
    Jun 21, 2005
    Manchester
  2. Pyrmon

    Pyrmon Burnin' Monkey Love

    Member
    1,086
    14
    Sep 25, 2010
    Canada
    Montreal
    PSP GO form factor+dual nubs+touchscreen+power=win
    I'm buying this.
     
  3. Veho

    Veho The man who cried "Ni".

    Former Staff
    8,907
    17,223
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    How are those "official"? Has anything been confirmed? Even the article you linked to says it's more likely a fan-made mockup.


    [​IMG]
     
  4. ShadowSoldier

    ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

    Member
    9,383
    3,300
    Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    It's not official you dolt, its still rumored.

    If it is real, how come Sony can't keep their shit locked up? Honestly, you only need one handheld to show to the world. After it's announced, then start going into production.
     
  5. Pyrmon

    Pyrmon Burnin' Monkey Love

    Member
    1,086
    14
    Sep 25, 2010
    Canada
    Montreal
    Even if it's fake, it would be nice if it did look like that...
     
  6. chadders
    OP

    chadders GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    153
    6
    Jun 21, 2005
    Manchester
    yea' u fuckin looked though didnt u!
     
  7. indask8

    indask8 New Member Forever

    Member
    987
    119
    Apr 19, 2007
    France
    Look at the Flag...
    Obvious mockup is obvious.

    Even if the final design might be near that.
     
  8. ShadowSoldier

    ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

    Member
    9,383
    3,300
    Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    So? Thread title should be changed... MOD! CHANGE IT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A MORON.
     
  9. thedicemaster

    thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,428
    15
    Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    i've looked at it for a while, and it actually seems like a mash-up of various designs(a good one though)
    main design: xperia play(psphone)
    analog nubs: MHP3 special-edition psp
    start/select/home buttons: silver PSP 3k
    screen seems to have some buttons and text removed.
    wrist-strap ring seems to be taken from a PSP 1/2/3k
    speaker holes: PSP 1/2/3k
     
  10. xist

    xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

    Member
    5,861
    863
    Jul 14, 2008
    OFFICIAL LEAK!

    Warning: Spoilers inside!
     
  11. Jolan

    Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

    Member
    1,385
    7
    Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    Nice fake though.
     
  12. kiafazool

    kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

    Member
    1,221
    0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    its fake because the the fk would they use the first memory stick

    why would they use one of the oldest forms of memory card holders

    im pretty sure they would pick the M2 Micro of this crappy 1" memory stick that is not even fast
     
  13. ♣zx♣

    ♣zx♣ Member

    Newcomer
    43
    0
    Nov 14, 2010
    more like a sony ericson phone to me. I wonder what games will be on a PSP2 with as much power as the PS3? [​IMG] .
     
  14. Jolan

    Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

    Member
    1,385
    7
    Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    This is probably my dream PSP2. It looks just like the PFP from The World God Only Knows [​IMG]
     
  15. .Chris

    .Chris Clueless

    Member
    2,197
    65
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    i see wat u did thar.
     
  16. TheDestroyer

    TheDestroyer GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™

    Member
    587
    1
    May 5, 2009
    United States
    My Destroyed Village
    Lol, I thought this is it. But anyway, I am perhaps 60% sure that psp2 would be a psp3000-ish look. But that leaves 40% chances that it wont be and thats still a good chance [​IMG]

    Sueny is pretty sneaky about psp2. damn,
     
  17. Ikki

    Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

    Member
    2,797
    49
    Jun 1, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    PSP2*

    There's already a thread with that image.
     
  18. Raika

    Raika uguu

    Member
    4,866
    10
    Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    LOL, that's what I thought when I first saw it too. XD
     
  19. thedicemaster

    thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,428
    15
    Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    this one was first.
     
  20. ♣zx♣

    ♣zx♣ Member

    Newcomer
    43
    0
    Nov 14, 2010

    LOL! if I see that thing on the market, I'm gonna throw a grenade on it! hahah [​IMG]