Hacking PSP Launcher corrupted data

claptrap_612

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all I'm having an issue trying to launch the PSP launcher on my ps3, I was wondering if someone can help?

So I installed the .pkg file of the PSP launcher and it installed fine but whenever I shut down my console or launch another app or whatever, the app gets changed to the generic grey with a white controller icon and the name changes to "corrupted data" and when I try to launch it or delete it would give me an error code. The only way I could delete it was going to in mmCM file browser and deleting the pkg within (installed on dev_hdd0/game).

Does anyone have an idea why it gets corrupted? I've installed other .pkg files before and they installed fine? Is it possible that because the app is in between multiman and webman mod on the XMB that its messing it up? Or is it my firmware? I'm running evilnat 4.88 CFW. If anyone knows what wrong pls tell me thanks!

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all I'm having an issue trying to launch the PSP launcher on my ps3, I was wondering if someone can help?

So I installed the .pkg file of the PSP launcher and it installed fine but whenever I shut down my console or launch another app or whatever, the app gets changed to the generic grey with a white controller icon and the name changes to "corrupted data" and when I try to launch it or delete it would give me an error code. The only way I could delete it was going to in mmCM file browser and deleting the pkg within (installed on dev_hdd0/game).

Does anyone have an idea why it gets corrupted? I've installed other .pkg files before and they installed fine? Is it possible that because the app is in between multiman and webman mod on the XMB that its messing it up? Or is it my firmware? I'm running evilnat 4.88 CFW. If anyone knows what wrong pls tell me thanks!
Hey, that's just because webman mod blocks the launcher you just have to mount a game, then it works too. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read the Changelog. https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

claptrap_612

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, that's just because webman mod blocks the launcher you just have to mount a game, then it works too. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read the Changelog. https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

Hi, Do I mount the game through webman games or through multiman? Because when I mount the game through webman games it says "dev_hdd0/PSPISO/*gamename.iso" on the upper right corner and does nothing? How does it launch/mount? I only recently updated to newer webman mod so I'm not sure how to play PSP on it now?

Reactions: spann225

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because when I mount the game through webman games it says "dev_hdd0/PSPISO/*gamename.iso" on the upper right corner and does nothing?
You need to load the game via the PSP launcher at this point. Mount the game you want to play via webMAN and then use PSP launcher to load it.

claptrap_612

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to load the game via the PSP launcher at this point. Mount the game you want to play via webMAN and then use PSP launcher to load it.

So basically what I have to do each time to play a PSP game I have to install the pkg everytime and when I'm done playing it I have to delete it and reinstall it because itll just keep saying "corrupted data"? Isnt there another way? Am I doing something wrong? Why does it corrupt after I install it?

sramalhete

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eu tive o mesmo problema, no entanto que algum jogo dá tela preta, o psp emulator remasters passa a dados corrompidos e eu não posso mais lançar nenhum jogo.

Depois é um problema apagar os dados corrompidos.

sramalhete

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eu tive o mesmo problema, no entanto que algum jogo dá tela preta, o psp emulator remasters passa a dados corrompidos e eu não posso mais lançar nenhum jogo.

Depois é um problema apagar os dados corrompidos.

hughjazzmf69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOR ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.......first you need to open the multi man app. Exit out of multi man. Then go all the way up to webman. Click on PSP games. Mount your game then go back to PSP Remaster Launcher and launch your game. This works for me every time.

spann225

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOR ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.......first you need to open the multi man app. Exit out of multi man. Then go all the way up to webman. Click on PSP games. Mount your game then go back to PSP Remaster Launcher and launch your game. This works for me every time.
What format of drive do you have? I have a 2tb exFat which thankfully registers and it shows the psp games but I have the same problem as OP, it never shows a message that its copying the game over to internal. Is ntfs format better/what you use? I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the two psp launchers included with webman a bunch to no avail.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What format of drive do you have? I have a 2tb exFat which thankfully registers and it shows the psp games but I have the same problem as OP, it never shows a message that its copying the game over to internal. Is ntfs format better/what you use? I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the two psp launchers included with webman a bunch to no avail.
Make a post on github. :)

bob-bush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This actually worked for me - i have an external us drive formatted to fat32. After I mounted a psp game the corrupted data changed back to psp remasters. i restarted the system after mounting the game and i don't see the corrupted data icon any more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.