Gaming PSP Go Hacking Question

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
monzamess said:
Since "Google is your friend" is such a tired cliche...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=psp+1000+2000...m=QBLH&qs=n

ok thanks for the decent search, if anything i would rather get a PSP3k or Go. most probably 3k but as long as it can play most old (and maybe some new) then i'll get it, as i cant be bothered to wait for the Go to be hacked lol im still waiting upon the PS3 to be hacked still. so yeh, i think ill get a PSP3000

R3AKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea it's very difficult to find a 1000 or 2000 in good condition I've tried like 4 EB stores and a few sketchy meet ups on kijiji. Why did I get rid of my 1000? If only I knew about the hacking scene back when OFW was still in the 3s lol.

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well im now getting a 3k guaranteed, either bundled with monster hunter unite freedom or FFdissidia, do these come pre-updated or not?

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Techs said:
well im now getting a 3k guaranteed, either bundled with monster hunter unite freedom or FFdissidia, do these come pre-updated or not?

I'm pretty sure any new PSP 3000 is gonna come with a firmware higher than 5.03.
I'd just buy a used PSP 1000/2000 from gamestop or something.

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well my parents have said that since iv decided on a PSP3K i can no longer change to a PSPGo, so since im getting the 3k what should i do about hacking and CFW?

snowkid2themax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently we can only hack psp 3000s with a firmware of 5.03 and below. And even then, its not completely hacked. For psp 3000 you must install ChickHEN to enable CFW. And even when you do that, you still have to reboot ChickHEN everytime you power on your PSP into CFW.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It has been hacked by the same people who made ChickHEN, however they won't release it because they don't want people to use it for piracy.

So, there's a way to hack it, but as of now the only people who have found that hack won't release it. But with that knowledge, it's likely someone else will figure out the way.

PSP2 might be out before that happens though.

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well in the another post they said the dissidia bundle is hackable so buy that one. dissidia is better then monster hunter anyway. although i think its weird for a FF game to be a fighter.

i just been to a second hand store and they had a psp 1000 with a scratch that was made by a fingernail (same size) for 105 euro and firmware 3.75 /a white psp 2000 (i hate white) with firmware 6.10
and another white psp in better condition for 115 euro but they didnt let me test it (i think he thought i was annoying and he said that psp is a new version, stupid shop doesnt know difference between lite & brite)

how to know if a psp 2000 is fully hackable. its already 6.10 can i downgrade it?

i keep reading u need official card to play games. i seen a store with sandisk 4 gig made for psp. is that good too?

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whats PSP2? and also, iv specified either, when i get back home tonight ill ask my parents if theyv already got me the PSP but if they havnt ill ask for the FF bundle then.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Techs said:
whats PSP2? and also, iv specified either, when i get back home tonight ill ask my parents if theyv already got me the PSP but if they havnt ill ask for the FF bundle then.

PSP2 is what people believe to be the next gen Sony handheld
or PSP2 means phantasy star portable 2

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh ok thanks, well iv asked my parents and they havnt got me a PSP yet so, iv asked for the FF bundle now, hopefully it will come with 5.03

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.