Psp and going online with it

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by kazekun, Jun 16, 2011.

Jun 16, 2011
  1. kazekun
    OP

Member kazekun GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Alright, as i wrote alredy in other topic i am buying a psp GO, alredy with firmware 6.35 pro, but they said that i couldnt use any of its online fuctions or play online with it, that i would lose all the mods, so, can i or cant i play with my psp online (or even use the services of internet like webpages?)? and if i can what cares to have with it ? (edited, had wrong version there [​IMG])

2. realveemon

Member realveemon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    PSP GO's minimum is 5.70 in firmware... Update to 6.20 and go PRO + perma patch.... You will get vall benifits of going online and it will be painless

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    They don't know what they're talking about, PRO has online just fine.

4. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    i think this is what the psp will have in firmware 6.35 Pro, and someone told me he tought this didnt work online, but that i could update to 6.39 PRO B6 and that it would work online ? also how does psp online sistem work, like, is it like ps3 and xbox that they can detect you and ban from network, or is it like wii, that unless you update they cant touch you ?

5. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    6.35 PRO B6 can play ISO's online just as 6.39 PRO B6? im in this doubt as well... xD

6. Rydian

United States
    Every PRO has the same hacked features, including online play and ISO loading.

Online works fine on 6.35 and 6.20 PRO, the store doesn't know what it's talking about, theyre basing their info on OLD custom firmwares, not the new ones.

7. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    thx for the aswer rydian, pretty happy to know i can fully enjoy the console without any setback.

8. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    Alright, i know i am being a pain here [​IMG] but this is my last question concerning internet on psp, without updating out of the 6.39 pro or even moving from 6.35, do i run any risks of getting banned of psn network, or getting my psp bloqued? I searched on google but, alot of the forums are old, and i see that there has been people getting their psn account bloqued, but i think it has something to do with ps3? Well thanks again [​IMG]

9. Rydian

United States
    I've never seen anybody banned on the PSP (only from specific games if they were cheating).

10. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    Well [​IMG] doesnt seem i got anything to be concerned then, because cheating isnt for me [​IMG] like to play my games clean. thanks again rydian.