Hacking PSP and Doom

486sx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I've a E1004 PSP and I'd like to know if in your opinion the porting Doom Legacy with if I'm correct a music pack would be the best Doom combination for both accuracy and speed compared to the PC original version.
Thank

Ramzitv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you could try a Doom PSP Emulator,i watched Tech James's Tutorial about installing Doom 2 in PSP Edition,maybe it would work on other Doom Roms.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You could always load up the GBA versions of DOOM 1 and 2 on a GBA Emulator for PSP, but I'd only do that as a last resort. Those versions of DOOM are only running at 1/4th the GBA's native resolution, which is pretty pathetic honestly. And the blood was censored to green, for no good reason at all.

Ramzitv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I've a E1004 PSP and I'd like to know if in your opinion the porting Doom Legacy with if I'm correct a music pack would be the best Doom combination for both accuracy and speed compared to the PC original version.
Thank
Ok,if you really want Doom Legacy PSP,you will have to download it on PSPInstaller Adrenaline Edition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)