Gaming PSP 3000 I dont know wat happened please help

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a psp 3000 using chicken 5.03 gen c using 8 gig memory stick my battery is at 62%, then i went to browse my games, after a few browse it got stuck so i push the power (I dunno if it powered off but i didnt hold the power button too long so i think it wasnt off) but then all my games arent there anymore. my friend said to goto the photo setting then click on the icon when it blinks twice. i did that but it didnt work it stayed blank, i waited for about half an hour and still i didnt see my games. i tried clciking on the 5.03 and it says corrupt
frown.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it got stuck? My PSP 2000 usually gets stuck in game, and after a while, it shuts down. You probably have to reinstall the CFW again, because turning it off completely resets the FW. If something's corrupt, your best choice is to redownload chickhen and everything, and reinstall the CFW.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He just has to re-chickHEN it

With that corrupt thing, it was cause he clicked INTO the image, aka he opened the image; NOT a good idea as that can stuff up the PSP

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anthony001 said:
how does one rechicken?
One rechickhens when they reinstall chickhen in order to get CFW again. All I do is when I download the files (from the same source, of course. some sources may have different files within), and just copy them whereever they need to be, and it asks me if I want to replace anything, I replace it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...