PSP 3000 I dont know wat happened please help

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by anthony001, Jun 12, 2010.

Jun 12, 2010
  1. anthony001
    OP

Member anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    I recently bought a psp 3000 using chicken 5.03 gen c using 8 gig memory stick my battery is at 62%, then i went to browse my games, after a few browse it got stuck so i push the power (I dunno if it powered off but i didnt hold the power button too long so i think it wasnt off) but then all my games arent there anymore. my friend said to goto the photo setting then click on the icon when it blinks twice. i did that but it didnt work it stayed blank, i waited for about half an hour and still i didnt see my games. i tried clciking on the 5.03 and it says corrupt [​IMG]

2. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    So it got stuck? My PSP 2000 usually gets stuck in game, and after a while, it shuts down. You probably have to reinstall the CFW again, because turning it off completely resets the FW. If something's corrupt, your best choice is to redownload chickhen and everything, and reinstall the CFW.

3. zeromac

Member zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Australia
    He just has to re-chickHEN it

With that corrupt thing, it was cause he clicked INTO the image, aka he opened the image; NOT a good idea as that can stuff up the PSP

4. anthony001
    OP

Philippines
    how does one rechicken? should i format everything? what should i delete first

5. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    The pic your friend is telling you about is most likely chickhen.

6. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    One rechickhens when they reinstall chickhen in order to get CFW again. All I do is when I download the files (from the same source, of course. some sources may have different files within), and just copy them whereever they need to be, and it asks me if I want to replace anything, I replace it.

7. anthony001
    OP

Philippines
    i did that but how long does it usually take? im on the hovering of the image in the photo step