Gaming PSP 1001 6.20 Downgrade Help!!!

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I know this is going to sound really noobish...but I want to know if there's a way to downgrade a PSP 1001(Phat Model) to Custom Firmware from OFW 6.20 WITHOUT Pandora's Battery. I updated to OFW 6.20 like an idiot,
hate2.gif
, and I've already messed up a battery trying to hardmod it,since apperently,the Model-110 'Made in China' batteries are un-pandorable.I'd rather not use the Pandora-MMS method,so i was wondering if there was a way to downgrade my PSP using an exploit or the Half Byte Loader launched through the Patapon 2 Demo.If not,I was wondering if there was a way to soft mod a Pandora Battery using a PC app and then revert it.I can't buy one myself,and I don't know anyone with a PSP that has CFW.[I mentioned hacking PSP's to my friends and they were almost glaring at me when I told them what you could do with a Hacked PSP
dry.gif
] Please help!!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonicvssilver22 said:
Okay, I know this is going to sound really noobish...but I want to know if there's a way to downgrade a PSP 1001(Phat Model) to Custom Firmware from OFW 6.20 WITHOUT Pandora's Battery. I updated to OFW 6.20 like an idiot,
hate2.gif
, and I've already messed up a battery trying to hardmod it,since apperently,the Model-110 'Made in China' batteries are un-pandorable.I'd rather not use the Pandora-MMS method,so i was wondering if there was a way to downgrade my PSP using an exploit or the Half Byte Loader launched through the Patapon 2 Demo.If not,I was wondering if there was a way to soft mod a Pandora Battery using a PC app and then revert it.I can't buy one myself,and I don't know anyone with a PSP that has CFW.[I mentioned hacking PSP's to my friends and they were almost glaring at me when I told them what you could do with a Hacked PSP
dry.gif
] Please help!!

Hey i got like 4 pandora batteries i made myself with magic ms to get to 5.50 gen D.... pm me with and address and i'll send you a set for free i got like
8 other batteries boxed up i havent even converted with software yet so i got plenty... of them

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is finding a buddy with a modded Phat, putting Ultimate VSH Menu on it, and softmodding his battery into a Pandora.

Then you can mod your PSP just fine. I downgraded my 2001 from 6.31.

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me it was easy enough to use Ultimate VSH Menu with a Phat PSP. :| All I had to was press select and say "Pandora" on the options there.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RyuKisargi said:
For me it was easy enough to use Ultimate VSH Menu with a Phat PSP. :| All I had to was press select and say "Pandora" on the options there.
Except that's a PRX plugin, which you can't use with the user-mode exploits available on OFW 6.x.

He will need a pandora battery or an already-hacked PSP to softmod one.

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
themuddaload said:
$7 at deal extreme. bought one last thursday.
Make sure to get one of the ones that has the button to switch between standard battery and pandora mode - the pandora only ones flake out.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
sonicvssilver22 said:
hate2.gif
dry.gif
] Please help!!

Hey i got like 4 pandora batteries i made myself with magic ms to get to 5.50 gen D.... pm me with and address and i'll send you a set for free i got like
8 other batteries boxed up i havent even converted with software yet so i got plenty... of them

sure =D when do u want my address,and youre sure this is free,cuz i dont think a 14 year old can pay shipping with a credit card
rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?