Gaming PSNLover

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the confirmation. At least the annoying test mode doesn't pop-up....kudos again to the creator.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
45gc said:
PSNF*cker V2.1 Released
http://pspslimhacks.com/psnfucker-v2-1-rel...ustom-firmware/
QUOTE said:
Homebrew coder Vosman is back once again in the homebrew scene to release a new version of PSNF*cker, the very handy homebrew plugin that allows you to once again access the PSN store, download games and play online.

Changelog (translated):

* A new code is inserted in the plug-in to force skip "Currently, the server may be down for maintenance or updating. Please try again later (20000001)" error screen, no need to modify the FAKE REGION of, FAKE REGION can be set to any regional or disabled.

Installation:

1. Unzip get "psnfucker" folder, copy to the PSP Memory Stick root directory.
2. Open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not on their new one) in the "GAME" text.
3. Copy the following "ms0: / psnfucker / psnfucker.prx 1" (be careful not to copy the quotation marks come in)
4. Separate from the line (if it is new there is no GAME text or text content need not be further from the line up), good content will be copied before the paste is good, you can save out.
5. open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not on their new one) in the "VSH" text.
6. copy the following "ms0: / psnfucker / psnfucker.prx 1" (be careful not to copy the quotation marks come in)
7. the other from the line (if the new VSH text or content of the text does not need a separate line on up), good content will be copied before the paste is good, you can save out.

VSH.TXT is used to log on PSN store, you need to restart the machine.
Other news:
"PSNF*CKER not elegant, new psnfucker will be renamed psnlover, we all know PSN store not all things can be downloaded free, and most of the things that need to machine authentication, activation download, or else there will appear 80109D24 error, can not be installed, But the system also can not be machine made certified, it will be forced to skip Activation new system, ignoring the machine authentication, download all the things you can download for free. First put two shots, things on the back of that programming, and is expected to release the weekend."

smile.gif

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSNlover? Doesn't have the same feel as PSNFucker. The original name was saying "haha" to Sony's attempting to prevent people with CFW from connecting to PSN. The new name still fits, and I can understand why they changed it.

As long as it works, I don't mind.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand if it's saying you can download everything for free, or everything that is free can now be successfully downloaded.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
guys my plugins folder in my psp is empty so i put psnfcker.prx and what about game and vsh do i have to do is just put in txt file like that GAME.TXT and VSH.TXT ???

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn i think its been fixed by sony
frown.gif

Cant connect on psp 3000+5.03 gen c with the first version of the plugin
It says update

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Damn i think its been fixed by sony
frown.gif

Cant connect on psp 3000+5.03 gen c with the first version of the plugin
It says update
Well, I'm on 5.00 M33, with a slim PSP, and it works fine with me. I had Gen D3, and it also worked.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strangely, After I Installed PSNF*****, When I try to play Bleach: Soul Carnival 2, it does not show the Menu, and shuts down after it shows the developers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2