Gaming PSN Store

slayerdx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Some one give me the general highlights of how the psn store works (Especially between the multiple sony products psp, vita, and ps3)? If I buy a psone game can I play it both on my ps3 and psp?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe you can play any purchases on two devices. It used to be five, but they reduced it because people where abusing that to share games with other people. So for example, you could play on your PS3 and PSP. I think you will also be able to de-activate your PSP if you're going to get a Vita, then activate the Vita to your account and play the games on the Vita, but you would no longer be able to play them on the PSP.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe you can play any purchases on two devices. It used to be five, but they reduced it because people where abusing that to share games with other people. So for example, you could play on your PS3 and PSP. I think you will also be able to de-activate your PSP if you're going to get a Vita, then activate the Vita to your account and play the games on the Vita, but you would no longer be able to play them on the PSP.

Everything purchased on November 18th 2011 or later can only be shared with two devices. Anything that was purchased before can still be shared with 5 devices.

Etrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make sure to install the stuff after you download it, btw that's how gamesharing works. Others log onto your account and then install the stuff from your 'recently downloaded' list

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro