PSN Store

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by slayerdx, Dec 29, 2011.

1. slayerdx
    OP

slayerdx GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    Can Some one give me the general highlights of how the psn store works (Especially between the multiple sony products psp, vita, and ps3)? If I buy a psone game can I play it both on my ps3 and psp?

2. coolness

coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Banned
    Jun 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Rotterdam Bitches!!
    you can find everything 100% here http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/about/index.htm

3. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    when you buy PSN store items, they get linked to your PSN account

4. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    I believe you can play any purchases on two devices. It used to be five, but they reduced it because people where abusing that to share games with other people. So for example, you could play on your PS3 and PSP. I think you will also be able to de-activate your PSP if you're going to get a Vita, then activate the Vita to your account and play the games on the Vita, but you would no longer be able to play them on the PSP.

5. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia Shinigami

Sep 12, 2006
    Canada
    Quebec, Canada
    Everything purchased on November 18th 2011 or later can only be shared with two devices. Anything that was purchased before can still be shared with 5 devices.

6. Etrius

Etrius Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2012
    United States
    Max Pwnage HQ
    Just make sure to install the stuff after you download it, btw that's how gamesharing works. Others log onto your account and then install the stuff from your 'recently downloaded' list