OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to leave this link out there to save anyone else the trouble:
StorageMgr is a new replacement for the stock SD2Vita gamecard-microsd plugin that supports all possible mount points (Official Sony MemCards, USB Mass Storage, 3G Vita PCI adapter, GameCard Slot, & Internal Storage), and has been updated recently to support 3.65.

Official release is here. Make sure to drop both the plugin and storage_config.txt into ur0:tai, set the plugin underneath KERNEL, and adjust the mount points in the config file accordingly. Reboot to apply the changes.

Config.txt help:
Each line is denoted by a Storage Device, followed by the desired Mount Point.
Format is "StorageDevice=MountPoint" (without quotations)

Available Storage Devices:
GCD (GameCard slot)
MCD (Official Sony Memory Card)
UMA (USB Mass Storage for Vita/PSTV OR Internal PCI slot for PCH-1000 w/ 3G only)
INT (Internal Storage - PCH-200x only)

Available mount points:
uma0:
gfw0:
ux0:
imc0:
xmc0:

Even if you use gamesd.skprx, it is recommended to use StorageMgr over it, especially if you want to use other forms of storage alongside the official MCD or SD card.

All credit goes to CelesteBlue for the work. I'm simply a messenger in this case.
(Also ignore the original replies before this update; I was too early on the trigger.)

Last edited by SeongGino, , Reason: So many derps, it's hard to count...!

Erfg1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is compiled from the last commit 16 hours ago? I don't think this works with PSVSD or USB thumbdrives yet, right?

Erfg1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In about 5 hours I'll be home and I'll check it. Are you currently using it with 3.65 Henkaku and a PSVSD adapter?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't seem to work on 3.65, I just test it, it doesn't pick up PSVSD and SD2Vita. Back on 3.60 when Celeste Blue released work.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears 3.65 has some more things that need to be figured out before the plugin will work on it. Until then, if you're still on 3.60, this plugin is great, but if you're on 3.65, you'll have to switch to gamesd until the missing pieces have been narrowed down. Other forks of gamesd have included reading the Vita MC as uma, so it shouldn't take long.

SeongGino

The Average One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
vita switchsd2vita has been updated to work and i can confirm i have ux0 as my gamecard sd2vita and the mcd as uma0 https://github.com/Applelo/SwitchSD2Vita

Not exactly relevant to this conversation, seeing as it only performs the base functionality of the atandard GameSD plugin. In this case, it’s wholly more customizable and fully featured.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly relevant to this conversation, seeing as it only performs the base functionality of the atandard GameSD plugin. In this case, it’s wholly more customizable and fully featured.

Its relevant when you want a solution to use both storage options...unless I'm mistaken, StorageMgr doesn't work on 3.65...if it does then yes its irrelevant. I do hope StorageMgr is updated/works, I'd prefer it based on what it indicates it can do. If i am mistaken, please correct me so i can update my own vita! :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its relevant when you want a solution to use both storage options...unless I'm mistaken, StorageMgr doesn't work on 3.65...if it does then yes its irrelevant. I do hope StorageMgr is updated/works, I'd prefer it based on what it indicates it can do. If i am mistaken, please correct me so i can update my own vita! :)

Storagemgr has been updated to support 3.65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over