XP
Country
Italy
my ps4 slim was giving me a heart attack
I turned it off and it went out wrong
I turned it on and as usual it was checking the hdd
it didn't do the whole check
it told me impossible to boot the ps4 and that I had to plug in the controller
after plugging it in it told me to install 9.00 or higher and I inserted the pendrive
corrupted file it told me
then I did the scandisk I reinstalled the firmware from recovery and when it finished again it did the check and still problems
I went through all the possible and unimaginable attempts
finally I formatted the ps4 from recovery and it fixed itself
i lost all the fucking savedataoooooooo
what the fuck happened to the ps4? why couldn't it boot?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corruption I gather. You should activate your system, the use the official, export method to backup saves. Your hdd may be dying, so I'd check it before redoing everything.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Corruption I gather. You should activate your system, the use the official, export method to backup saves. Your hdd may be dying, so I'd check it before redoing everything.
a few months ago with apollo i copied the savedata and then i formatted
then with apollo I activated the system and started a new game and then I went back to apollo and replaced the save
after what happened to me that the ps4 didn't start up i sometimes backup my savedata
I have 9.00 and I jailbreak

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a few months ago with apollo i copied the savedata and then i formatted
then with apollo I activated the system and started a new game and then I went back to apollo and replaced the save
after what happened to me that the ps4 didn't start up i sometimes backup my savedata
I have 9.00 and I jailbreak
Then I'd redo that with what you have. I'd definitely check the internal hdd first.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then I'd redo that with what you have. I'd definitely check the internal hdd first.
i think its not the internal hdd
I wanted to watch videos from the external hdd
after a while the video stopped and it was a new video that I copied via ftp from the smartphone to the external hdd with the ps4
then i played another video from the external hdd and this video also stopped
I turned off the ps4 and turned it on and it couldn't boot
maybe you had to format the internal hdd i used it a lot
if it happens again after a short time that I formatted it I worry
the internal hdd needs to be changed
i reinstalled almost all the apps
I started the video that was interrupted yesterday
it didn't stop
PS4 just got faster
with apollo I tried to restore a savedata without activating the ps4 and the savedata was restored

Last edited by Horizon0D,

Sioslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey I need seriously help my ps4 turn off on its own and its power button is not working anymore but if I press the PS button on controller the blue light on ps4 power button blink for a sec and then the ps4 turn off can you help me with this? I
I have done various things like remove hdd and I even open up a the whole Ps4 and changed thermal paste, clean it and at the end the problem was not fixed. I request you to help me with this!!

a_username_that_isnt_cool

the one person who did something one time
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I need seriously help my ps4 turn off on its own and its power button is not working anymore but if I press the PS button on controller the blue light on ps4 power button blink for a sec and then the ps4 turn off can you help me with this? I
I have done various things like remove hdd and I even open up a the whole Ps4 and changed thermal paste, clean it and at the end the problem was not fixed. I request you to help me with this!!
Did you, maybe, replace the power button? Or do you mean that it works, but it doesn't turn on the console? Also, probably make a new thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: