Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im working on it now do you have any pkg files on pc? i need screen shots of the sce_module folders i only have space for 1 game at the moment lol
sure do, but not unpacked yet and of course nothing small. i will see what i can do!

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use ps4 pkg viewer 1.5 it wont need to extract just shows file structure thats all i would need, thank you though
Ok, extracting a game now (slowly) when that’s done I will get you some screens using ps4 pkg viewer. What game are you using so I know not to use the same one.

On a side note on the link @Ancor provided on the previous page it says you can run the scripts on the prx and sprx files. I was planning on doing that then visually inspect if it does in deed work.

Last edited by kylum,
Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure Hen 2.1 or higher is being used for backporting. ;)
cheers for that... i use newest anyway think its 2.1.4

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, extracting a game now (slowly) when that’s done I will get you some screens using ps4 pkg viewer.

On a side note on the link @Ancor provided on the previous page it says you can run the scripts on the prx and sprx files. I was planning on doing that then visually inspect if it does in deed work.

im just finishing off this now... will post the update soon, didnt realise this until i looked at that post... it will now be included

Reactions: Ancor and kylum

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers for that... i use newest anyway think its 2.1.4

im just finishing off this now... will post the update soon, didnt realise this until i looked at that post... it will now be included
You still needing screens of file structure? I tried to load a pkg in ps4pkgviewer 1.5 and i get "loading contents failed".

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

bouerdupreez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
in trying to do crash nitro racing, but when trying to export the param file, it just errors out. any other way of getting the param file or should i wait for 1.9 and hope it does everything noob friendly with 1 click? thanks so much for all the hard work!

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in trying to do crash nitro racing, but when trying to export the param file, it just errors out. any other way of getting the param file or should i wait for 1.9 and hope it does everything noob friendly with 1 click? thanks so much for all the hard work!
just released 2.0 mate... you missed 1.9 lol

Reactions: bouerdupreez

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do i put the passcode it wont give the choice even when i specify ask for passcode? It is a Duplex release so im I screwed FYI seems have extracted fine with 0's?

Thanks for these release.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do i put the passcode it wont give the choice even when i specify ask for passcode? It is a Duplex release so im I screwed FYI seems have extracted fine with 0's?

Thanks for these release.
to enter passcode 1 of the options at top of pkg viewer is EXTRA then click ASK FOR PASSCODE

@KiiWii updated to V2.0 now does all the files needed prx etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse