Hacking PS4 hacking

adilux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Last of Us remastered this weekend and one of the lobbies we had a player that was invincible/invisible. This game has been out for many years and most glitches have been patched. I searched online a little to see if this was a well known glitch/hack/trick, but not many results on how to do this came up, but only a few glitches people manage to capture while playing this past week. Just wondering if the PS4 was possible to be hacked and if a modded version of Last of Us online Multiplayer was possible.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
742CDE34-DAC9-4819-ADF0-6B1CA5C0F1FE.png

It’s not impossible that it’s a cheat that’s slipped through to online...
ah it must of been recently then :)

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
probably a chinese mothrtrucker that has 6.0 kexploit

Naah.

I'm not an expert, but I think it's more simply a desynchronization between the server and the console, IIRC you can achieve it injecting artificial lag in your connection, nothing high-tech simply removing the Ethernet cable would do or using a PC as proxy with things like traffic shaping... ^__^

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naah.

I'm not an expert, but I think it's more simply a desynchronization between the server and the console, IIRC you can achieve it injecting artificial lag in your connection, nothing high-tech simply removing the Ethernet cable would do or using a PC as proxy with things like traffic shaping... ^__^
Ah reminds me of the old lagswitch back in the 360 days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.