Hacking PS4 hacking

adilux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Last of Us remastered this weekend and one of the lobbies we had a player that was invincible/invisible. This game has been out for many years and most glitches have been patched. I searched online a little to see if this was a well known glitch/hack/trick, but not many results on how to do this came up, but only a few glitches people manage to capture while playing this past week. Just wondering if the PS4 was possible to be hacked and if a modded version of Last of Us online Multiplayer was possible.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
742CDE34-DAC9-4819-ADF0-6B1CA5C0F1FE.png

It’s not impossible that it’s a cheat that’s slipped through to online...
ah it must of been recently then :)

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
probably a chinese mothrtrucker that has 6.0 kexploit

Naah.

I'm not an expert, but I think it's more simply a desynchronization between the server and the console, IIRC you can achieve it injecting artificial lag in your connection, nothing high-tech simply removing the Ethernet cable would do or using a PC as proxy with things like traffic shaping... ^__^

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naah.

I'm not an expert, but I think it's more simply a desynchronization between the server and the console, IIRC you can achieve it injecting artificial lag in your connection, nothing high-tech simply removing the Ethernet cable would do or using a PC as proxy with things like traffic shaping... ^__^
Ah reminds me of the old lagswitch back in the 360 days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: