Hacking ps4 exploit for 7.51 or downgrade?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is that really gonna be released at the CCC or DEFCON, or will it just be shown as a POC then handed to sony for their bounty program.

The flow's was poc. That's all that they need. It's probably been patched or given to sony. 8.00 might be what patched it, so if update it's your own fault.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so wait there maybe a chance the day 0 works on 7.51?

Yes. The disclosure agreement says they can release the exploit as long as a reasonable amount of time has past for Sony to patch it. That's why the flow released his exploit when he did, it had been patched.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soooooooooooooooo 5.05 is better than 6.72?

try to do this on 5.05 you can't

I try to play botw on my 5.05 I could not but on 6.72 linux I can!

is mario64 native work on 5.05?

people fear what they don't understand they fear the unknown fear is the mind killer

Last edited by grabman,
Reactions: konamicode89

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dune quote... I think... idk what it has to do with anything. But yeah there is a native SM64 port and yeah a 0day for PS4 in December... but it’s not guaranteed to do a magic bullet.

Remember how nothing came of vpikhurs rest mode sploit, then nothing of m0rphs old framework stuff... and nothing of oct0’s drive sploit.

Reactions: lilalex and peteruk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this would make anyone feel any better, but the ps4 exploits are nothing like the ps3 ones. it's not just launch exploit and play game. you have to contend with a lot of bullshit: kernel panics, marrying updates to base game, official packages do not work, only fake packages, which is why final fantasy vii remake on my computer can't be played, etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no way to bruteforce these keys either. there are so many combinations that it would take a super computer well over a million years to bruteforce even one key. that's why you never saw "fixes" being uploaded for games before release on the ps3. it's an impossible task. as I said, decrypting content is not hacking when you have the system do it. for god's sake, at least do some reading, research, or testing before coming to that conclusion.

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
WELL SHIT NOW IT SHOWS I CANT PLAY ONLINE GAMES BECAUSE THE NEW 8.00 FRIMWARE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there any bypass for that

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Mandatory IE compulsory: “8.00 is the minimum firmware you can be on to access PSN is 8.00” for example.

usually they allow ONE fw revision under the latest for access. But that if it’s an optional update.
well i have like 10 games so yea im find?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...