Hacking ps4 exploit for 7.51 or downgrade?

Rynsqrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You'll just have to wait and hope for a higher exploit soon then I'm afraid. Or sell this and purchase one with a CUH that's likely to be in the hackable bracket.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Rynsqrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hayato213 well im gonna wait beacuse i saw these users saying that theres a downgrade and a exploit and they lied to me and a updated to 7.51 because of them:angry:

Just because you saw something that isn't true doesn't mean they lied to you, did they make you update your PS4 ?

Last edited by Rynsqrs,
Reactions: ChronoTrig

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: MeAndHax

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're serious about getting in on this latest PS4 exploit, you either need to sell your current PS4 (shouldn't take too much of a hit as even new ones are getting hard to find) and search for a sealed/new older bundle online and buy that, albeit at a premium.

Or, if you have the money, keep your current PS4 for online purposes and look for a sealed/new older bundle.

Either way, finding an exploitable PS4 isn't going to get any easier the longer you wait.

Jackqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Eventually there will be, but not this year... hopefully when the ps4 will be discontinued a lots of hacks will pop up.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hayato213 well im gonna wait beacuse i saw these users saying that theres a downgrade and a exploit and they lied to me and a updated to 7.51 because of them:angry:

The only downgrade rumors I've heard require a dump from the version you want to downgrade to and also replace a couple of chips on the motherboard. I am guessing it's not released because it's really pointless and in most cases just cause bricks.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
The only downgrade rumors I've heard require a dump from the version you want to downgrade to and also replace a couple of chips on the motherboard. I am guessing it's not released because it's really pointless and in most cases just cause bricks.
yea

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Eventually there will be, but not this year... hopefully when the ps4 will be discontinued a lots of hacks will pop up.
maybe in the year 2021

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Always before making a big decision (such as an update) it is good to consult this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Try to really consider whether it is not good to sell a PS4 and buy a new one, now it is relatively easy to get a new PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro at low FW.

Anyway, hope for a 7.51 kex exists, but not in the near future (this year).
After 7.51, it will most likely be official version 8.xx, so do not update in any way.

Last edited by Adam512,
Reactions: Neo127 and lilalex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over