Hacking ps4 exploit for 7.51 or downgrade?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the psp is a pretty solid system, but I'd advise upgrading to a vita. normally, a vita is nearly unplayable due to restrictions, but it's been hacked so much at this point that it's what could've been if sony hadn't been so stupid. try to get one that can downgrade to 3.60 (any firmware is okay as long as the base firmware is low enough). you shouldn't have that big a problem finding one that can be hacked like that in the US, but there are several Japanese models that can't downgrade to use enso.

Reactions: lilalex and KiiWii

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
the psp is a pretty solid system, but I'd advise upgrading to a vita. normally, a vita is nearly unplayable due to restrictions, but it's been hacked so much at this point that it's what could've been if sony hadn't been so stupid. try to get one that can downgrade to 3.60 (any firmware is okay as long as the base firmware is low enough). you shouldn't have that big a problem finding one that can be hacked like that in the US, but there are several Japanese models that can't downgrade to use enso.
i already have a psvita its great

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
get adrenaline on vita, it turns your vita into a psp.
yep but i had a problem wtih the emulator one month ago i was starting the emulator and then the screen turned black
it was bliking blue light now it works right now then i dont know what happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-