Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all,
The last time was not à good time for me... I have some infected person in my family and got it myself... Just getting à little better those Day but cant get my head clear enought time to do something...
See ya

Get well soon mate, hope your family stay safe and get well too.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to all,
The last time was not à good time for me... I have some infected person in my family and got it myself... Just getting à little better those Day but cant get my head clear enought time to do something...
See ya

I am glad that you are getting a little better. Please rest plenty and getting better soon, will you ? We are with you all the way. Get well soon!

ryuutseku85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi to all,

Thanks for the support !
Feeling a little better i décided to restart for the bottom and rewrite fire_30's exploit since it's supposed to work on 6.70.

Just need one confirmation : it's supposed to crash in debug but not in release ?

It's not much but the pic show where am i.

See ya and take care of all and Stay at home !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_001457.jpg
    IMG_20200411_001457.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 292

ryuutseku85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, great to see you active again :)

But what do you mean debug vs release?
I have to version of the webkit (found on the Ps official site)
A devug and a release one, when i try thé code on the debug one it crash but not in the release one, and i want to know if this is what it was supposed to do.

ryuutseku85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi to all,

Those last days i ask myself a lot of questions...
I start this project on november, and in 5 month i have accomplished norhing, and was not able to understand the only userland exploit i can use.
So i have décided to stop my research and go on 7.02 to play the ff7 demo, and have accès to the play to home that Sony offer.

I aleeady know that i Will regret it, and to be honest with everyone i don't think one of my DEV friend Will release something for the 7.02 before a long time, evdn if the 7.50 Just came out.

Who know, maybe i Will be back for the homebrew scène one Day (honestly i am à better DEV than hacker).

Thanks for all your support, especially KiiWii Who has been there since the begining.

It's been a real pleasure.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all,

I start this project on november, and in 5 month i have accomplished norhing, and was not able to understand the only userland exploit i can use.
So i have décided to stop my research and go on 7.02 to play the ff7 demo, and have accès to the play to home that Sony offer.

I aleeady know that i Will regret it, and to be honest with everyone i don't think one of my DEV friend Will release something for the 7.02 before a long time, evdn if the 7.50 Just came out.

Who know, maybe i Will be back for the homebrew scène one Day (honestly i am à better DEV than hacker).

Thanks for all your support, especially KiiWii Who has been there since the begining.

Thank you for all your efforts! Enjoy your FFVII :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to all,

Well, good to know. I am not surprised because it is very complicate, I know. Well, glad that you are getting better and stay home of course. And enjoy your FF7 demo, lol!

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi to all,

No problem, you've been great about this!

Did you at least learn anything new through this for yourself?

ryuutseku85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No problem, you've been great about this!

Did you at least learn anything new through this for yourself?

Hi, yeah i learned a lot, when i start i have no clue how the browser work and even has no exploitation backgroung.
I was fallowing liveoverflow séries on YouTube and try to reproduce it and guess what ? It work... But i found out thé hard way that only interpreter work on the console... No JIT in here (Just look at the browser side not thé app side).
After that fire_30 give me hope to try something, but à second failure.

By the way if fire_30 or even someone else could do a write up or even explain it step by step i think it would make some people happy ( me first)

See ya

Last edited by ryuutseku85,
Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

schatzi24

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah i have bought a Death Stranding PS4 with firmware 6.70 under 300 Euro.
Its probably that this May came a Kernel Exploit for PS4 6.70?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.