• XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
The PS3 is the better system but the right choice is the 360. Believe me I have both and love them all the same.

B

ball2012003

XBOX 360 for the win
mthrnitesmiley.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
ultimatex said:
but if you notice the specification of ps3 and xbox360, PS3 has more powerful than XBOX360 and even of built-in blueray disc and if developer making a game using a ps3 full power theres no way can run in other console.

I disagree. It's been proved that the 360 is much much easier to develop for, therefore, it's cheaper too.
Whatever the extra SPU's can do depend heavily on the fact that you can come up with parallel task programming, in essence, games are going to look the same on both consoles this generation because of the development costs involved.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both, and I can easily say 360, just because there are so many good games for it in many genres. Unless you want to play Little Big Planet, and Metal Gear IV, Killzone 2, and Uncharted, I would say go for the 360.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd suggest you to get Xbox360. Since you have a Wii this would be the perfect fusion called "Wii60" (Yes, this title really exists, google for it
tongue.gif
).
x360 and PS3 are on the same level, but if it went out for the better games, x360 would win. If it went out for Blu-Ray (which I think none console needs) the PS3 would win, so they got balance between'em.

I personally would prefer the Xbox360 because it's cheaper and offers the same game features as the expensive PS3. At first I owned a PS3, but I brought it back since it was very shitty to me and had very very poor games. Then I bought the Wii and still it does not have the best graphics I love it because of the gameplay
tongue.gif
. But getting rid of the shitty graphics of the Wii I decided to buy a x360 with awesome XBL-Multiplayer and graphics!

So if I want gameplay I put on the Wii, If I want graphics I lead to xBox360, apart from the gameplay of x360 isn't bad either
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Razor29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i have both and i can tell you 2 things

if you really love movies blu-ray is the best thing ever

second the playstation has better games hands down i dont care what you people think i have all must have and slightly bellow titles on both machines both on xbla and psn

and playstation wins hands down (psn games win xbla games just look at the lists and think)

just open up a bunch of review websites and write down game you might want on both systems i promise you, you ps3 list will be much longer

dont let people sway you most of them own xbox 360's and even if the playstation was better they wouldn't admit it, its that simple (just because something sells more dosent actually make it better)

again just make lists of what titles you really want on both systems future and past you tell me what size the list will be for each console

everything else is BS the price the online all of it (both online networks arent perfect but they both work and the amount of money you will shell out on one console will be a frikkin ton no matter what if you buy add-ons and original games)

p.s if you want the xbox for the sake of copying games please buy since if you can look around at game companies today and the financial struggle they are going through to make it to the next good game and you still want to screw them over well then microsoft deserves a customer like you

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
for a pure gaming console get the 360 it's cheaper, doesn't require installs and a better range of games.

For the media side if you're just using normal DVDs and downloaded films get an orginal Xbox with XBMC and stream across the network from your PC's hard drive. The PS3 is only justified if you really need a blu ray player, it's awful for stored videos as you can't organise them into genre specific folders (same problem on my PSP)

Razor29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
"for a pure gaming console get the 360" can you even say a more blank statement?

ill say a blank statement to! its so much fun

"for the purest entertainment device get the ps3!!"

just look at game lists make your personal research and think dont most people will just defend the console they own and others just repeat other stuff they heard online or from other people.

make lists of games for both machines the media side of both devices is great dosent matter if one time you need to arrange your folders for the ps3 sake it not such a big deal

p.s

"a better range of games" what does that mean hmmm ill explain that statement you see the playstation has games from good to great while the xbox has from bad to great so yes in that aspect it has a better "range" games

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
Razor29 said:
ill say a blank statement to! its so much fun

"for the purest entertainment device get the ps3!!"

just look at game lists make your personal research and think dont most people will just defend the console they own and others just repeat other stuff they heard online or from other people.
needless to say if you're comparing PS3 vs 360 you're not really considering the casual wii type games both consoles do the traditional hard core gamer games which is typically FPS etc.

I happen to have a lot of consoles, wii, 360, DS, PSP, xbox orginal, dreamcast + emulators for the older consoles - i don't tie myself to any particular brand/system they just have to suit a purpose for me. I didn't go for the PS3 (and believe me money is no problem) because the 360 already covered the types of games i would want the PS3 for (although MGS4 would be nice, i cared more for the likes of halo and gears etc) and since i didn't plan on using Blu Ray it served no purpose for me.

QUOTE(Razor29 @ Jan 30 2009, 12:34 PM) "a better range of games" what does that mean hmmm ill explain that statement you see the playstation has games from good to great while the xbox has from bad to great so yes in that aspect it has a better "range" games
better range as in larger library of games and more exclusives - are you trying to be thick?

soujiroseta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Peru
Hi there:

It depends on the games you like to play. I chose the PS3, because of Metal Gear 4, Little big planet and MLB 09 the show. I don't like FPS games. I also chose it, because it doesn't get RROD, and here in my country (PERU), if your console gets that RROD, there is no warranty that covers it, so you have to invest in another console (and here consoles aren't cheap as in the US)

Soujiro

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am an owner of an Xbox 360 and I love it. However, I think it might be a good idea to go with ps3, because it is the system I don't have so i would be interested in purchasing it. Thats not the only reason though. I just don't like how old the 360 seems. Well, "old" isn't the correct word I'm looking for but I like the PS3 because it is quiet, looks more expensive, and doesn't have a disk try. I hate that the 360 is so friggin loud. Mine is the loudest out of all of my friends and it is soooo annoying. Even with a game installed to the HD, it is still louder than the PS3 with a game in. I also like that the PS3 OS is much more compatible. It isn't so secure. If you want, you can easily back up your saves and content. You can do so much more and its just really nice. People always argue about the Online being free but I mean really, $60 for one year isn't really that much. Plus with the addition of Home and Little Big Planet, I dont see any reason why not to get one. The only thing that would hold me back is the Xbox Controller, and GTA IV DLC. I am not a fanboy as I own the 360 but am also interested in PS3. Its really you're choice though. I think that whatever you go with. You will be pleased

Destiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally think it's based on everyone's opinion. We all have our own opinions and no one will be able to change it.

I've been with the Playstation since the first Playstation came out and I think it's the best console out of these 2. The Playstation suits me as I'm used to the controllers and because on the PS3 the net is free, whereas on the xbox360 the net costs. If you think about it, the PS3 will work out cheaper in the long run. I've just always prefered the Playstation and always will. If I were you I'd go for the PS3. It'll work out cheaper in the long run + it has bluray.

- Destiny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated