Hacking PS3 hacked need advice

WEbNomad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently hack my ps3 using the new method with usb. It’s my first time hacking a ps3 and I have no idea what the extent of capabilities I’ve opened up. I really just need help figuring out what I need to get installed and maybe some ideas of cool things I might not know about. At this point I’ve ran the exploit for the hack and then I updated to ferrox 4.82 update but the only real difference I see is two new options in the game section and everything else stayed the same so I know there probably more I need to do. Any help is always appreciated.

WEbNomad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need is webman and multi-man
You can download them from here https://store.brewology.com/homebrew.php?lang=
Thanks for the info, when you downloaded the ferrox 4.82 update is it normal to only see the two knew options on the game section. It just seems like I did something wrong and there’s options missing or something. Everything looks the same and it’s my first time so I’m confused on this.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the info, when you downloaded the ferrox 4.82 update is it normal to only see the two knew options on the game section. It just seems like I did something wrong and there’s options missing or something. Everything looks the same and it’s my first time so I’m confused on this.
I use rebug 4.81.2 if you want to install that you need to install QA toggle and then put 3 bugs update file on your USB and uninstall an update from the USB

EDIT: make sure you put the PKG files on the root of your USB and then go to install package files under the game section on the xmb

WEbNomad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, have to head off to work now but I will definitely try these out when I get home. I’m planning on going online with my ps3 although people have told me to use two ps3 and that’s what I have but I’m not sure what they mean by that. How will I get the benefits of a hacked ps3 by playing online on the one that’s not hacked. I would assume that the mod menus and stuff only work on the hacked ps3. I also have a hacked fire stick and was wondering if stuff like that would be possible to run now that it’s hacked. I’m sure kodi doesn’t work on ps3 but is there something similar to this at all?

D

Deleted User

Ok, have to head off to work now but I will definitely try these out when I get home. I’m planning on going online with my ps3 although people have told me to use two ps3 and that’s what I have but I’m not sure what they mean by that. How will I get the benefits of a hacked ps3 by playing online on the one that’s not hacked. I would assume that the mod menus and stuff only work on the hacked ps3. I also have a hacked fire stick and was wondering if stuff like that would be possible to run now that it’s hacked. I’m sure kodi doesn’t work on ps3 but is there something similar to this at all?
If you use rebug custom firmware you can dual boot official firmware and custom firmware there's even a tutorial on the main PS3 hacking and Homebrew page

WEbNomad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking into the QA toggle so I can go to the rebug update but I cant find a write up on the exact steps I need to take. I have already saved the program on my computer but I don't want to mess anything up since I don't know the proper procedure. Is there a write up on this anywhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg