Hacking ps3 Games Slow to Load

lordofthereef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks,
I posted about this in another thread, but I was initially having a different issue (which has now been remedied) and I assume the question was glossed over.

I have a ps3 running on cfw 4.50 rogero 1.01 along with an external hard drive to store games. The initially load on the games is SUPER slow... we are talking up to 15 minutes to load. I figured I would install the game to the internal hdd, and that wasn't much, if at all, better.

Last night, however, the external disk loaded Black Flag (I have been playing this the most) rather quickly. Nt sure what to think about this.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is you might have downloaded a bad torrent assuming you chose to download it via torrent website, or your PS3's USB drives are bad. Do you have a fat or slim?

D

Deleted User

Check your JB rips if that's what you're using, or verify the ISO. Usually 1st runs can take a while due to patching/HDD installs and initial profiles. But once that's done, most bootups shouldn't take more than 10-15seconds tops.

lordofthereef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the games run just fine... so I don't think it's a bad rip.

I have tried from both the internal drives and the external (usb), so it's not JUST a USB problem.

Black flag loads pretty quick now, so IDK what the deal there was. Oh well. I will revisit the issue if it comes back up. Black Flag will keep me busy for now haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips