Hacking PS3 game compatibility for MultiMAN .PKG for OS 3.55 (Geohot)

beanfarmer

Trophies
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
beanfarmer said:
infamous wont boot and i cant get Resistance 2 to install.

I know for a fact infamous boots. Has to be my favorite or one of my favorite games for the ps3.

im using the pal version could this be an issue? how are you booting it?

im using direct loading (select + X) it just crashes to xmb.

DSPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get any game to work. Not even Skate 3 which is on the Bootable list!

Something special you need to do? All I did was to put the entire game folder ex BLES10067 onto the internal hdd. dev_0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ to be precise. Started up multiMAN, pressed X on game I wanted to play but it always goes to xmb directly after that.

bummer..

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beanfarmer said:
chartube12 said:
beanfarmer said:
infamous wont boot and i cant get Resistance 2 to install.

I know for a fact infamous boots. Has to be my favorite or one of my favorite games for the ps3.

im using the pal version could this be an issue? how are you booting it?

im using direct loading (select + X) it just crashes to xmb.

Not sure on the pal games. It seems to be a hit or miss with some games. I have seen reports of games working one day with Multiman and the next they don't. Sony claims they get a log of whats going on with systems even if you never signed on to the psn. They also claim small patches can now be install has of firmware 3.41 w/o user notice. If all this is true sony could be sending a disable call to peoples installed games. This would explain reports of some install games working one day and not the next.

I recommend unplugging network cables and deleting the correct wifi password from the ps3.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install my MGS4 disc through Multiman and It shows up on Multiman's dash, but if I try to launch, it returns to XMB and the game isn't anywhere on the XMB. Am I doing something wrong?

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AaronUzumaki said:
I tried to install my MGS4 disc through Multiman and It shows up on Multiman's dash, but if I try to launch, it returns to XMB and the game isn't anywhere on the XMB. Am I doing something wrong?

I can't even launch the disc through Multiman. I feel like it is because CFW installed weird.

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
well... backups can load through XMB and most of them are running just fine. But some of them are having trouble after installing game updates..

i can say that 10/10 games that i tried and modified the eboot, works perfectly.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
akari212 said:
well... backups can load through XMB and most of them are running just fine. But some of them are having trouble after installing game updates..

i can say that 10/10 games that i tried and modified the eboot, works perfectly.
So what are these 10 games anything not on the list?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64