Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much you need?
About $10s for a tube of Artic Silver, and for the reflow station $74.99. (I'll be adding some of my own money in, and if anyone has any better suggestions please post them.)

Seeing as how I like you Devin, I shall donate a total of $1.90. (This is all that's left in my PayPal...)

Awesome. I'm sure the other Tempers will appriciate it. (Possibly yourself as well.)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How much you need?

About $10s for a tube of Artic Silver, and for the reflow station $74.99. (I'll be adding some of my own money in, and if anyone has any better suggestions please post them.)

Seeing as how I like you Devin, I shall donate a total of $1.90. (This is all that's left in my PayPal...)

Awesome. I'm sure the other Tempers will appriciate it. (Possibly yourself as well.)
I'll be sending you my PS3 and possibly my 360 drive after I buy some expensive things for myself so...expect me in a month or two haha :P

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much you need?

I'll be sending you my PS3 and possibly my 360 drive after I buy some expensive things for myself so...expect me in a month or two haha :P

I shall save a special corner of my desk for them. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's really cool of you do offer this just for shipping costs. I don't need it, but I still find this to be a very nice thing to offer.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleh, my Paypal is all out of whack. If you've sent a donation, take the time to send it to the email address at the top of the page when you click my donate button, while I fix it? Thanks.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open for business.

85080270.jpg

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curse you Devin! Just when I thought I was satisfied with you taking care of my 360, you go and make me want to ship my PS3.

Devin's cool on the reliability and trust fronts though.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little curious about the clip
its not really supposed to be removed and applied over and over again

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would totally pay you something for the time taken to downgrade the PS3 if I needed it. I suggest those who send him their PS3's give him some amount of donation as a big thank you for the service :)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Are you able to unbrick a 3.56 firmware PS3 Slim? The problem with it is that it can't detect any firmware upgrades nor an hdd because of a bug (It'll just say that the firmware is corrupted even when it's not).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh he is selling it?
He don't need it anymore, or he didn't like it, not working, too hard?

At least I hope he will post here to tell he can't fulfill this downgrade service anymore.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh he is selling it?
He don't need it anymore, or he didn't like it, not working, too hard?

At least I hope he will post here to tell he can't fulfill this downgrade service anymore.

I'm not too fond of it. I like the E3 Station so I use it for my USB HDD game loading off the 360. I decided to sell it off, like Joe said i's really not meant to be removed, and reinstalled. I also wanted to get more practice with it, which I couldn't do due to my PS3 not being compatible. I don't want to mess up someone's PS3 by not being too educated in the use of it. So yes, I've stopped offering this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte