Hacking Ps3 cech 2501A 4.76 hAckable?

Kingamil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys i have ps3 slim cech 2501A 4.76 can i hack this so that i can play free games?

pls help how to hack this.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,622
D

Deleted User

US units don't have date codes. However, yours is listed as August 2010 which should be downgradable. You can download the min version PUP from PSX scene to see the min FW version you can downgrade to. If it's 3.55 or lower, you're good to go downgrading.

There's a couple threads I linked in a couple threads down, however if you're not familiar with soldering or have an E3 flasher on-hand, I suggest you find someone locally to do it for you.

Last edited by ,

Kingamil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US units don't have date codes. However, yours is listed as August 2010 which should be downgradable. You can download the min version PUP from PSX scene to see the min FW version you can downgrade to. If it's 3.55 or lower, you're good to go downgrading.

There's a couple threads I linked in a couple threads down, however if you're not familiar with soldering or have an E3 flasher on-hand, I suggest you find someone locally to do it for you.

Thanks guys!

One more question after downgrading can i still play online 2k16 nba?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D