Ps2 modchip help

KuraV12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So i’ve been looking into what ps2 modchip to get. And at first i thought it’s as simple as „get a modbo 5 from ali and all good!” Well.. no, i see „experienced” modders saying „modbo 5 trash1! Use modbo 4” and then i see people like gusse, retro gaming arts, voultar use the modbo 5. And AFTER that i see the „experienced” modders saying „Voultar doesn’t count” but then i see that modbo 4 isn’t available where i live, only modbo 5 and mars pro GM-806HD from ali. I’m modchipping an SCPH-30004R PAL console. So tell me forum, what should i get?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well.. no, i see „experienced” modders saying „modbo 5 trash1! Use modbo 4” and then i see people like gusse, retro gaming arts, voultar use the modbo 5. And AFTER that i see the „experienced” modders saying „Voultar doesn’t count” but then i see that modbo 4 isn’t available where i live, only modbo 5 and mars pro GM-806HD from ali. I’m modchipping an SCPH-30004R PAL console. So tell me forum, what should i get?
You know that the Modbo 5 and 4 are all the same chips, they're clones of the Matrix Infinity. Doesn't matter which one you choose they're all the same. :tpi:
The Mars Pro are clones of the DMS4, but only work with the slim model PS2s. So if I were you, if you have a PS2 phat, go with Modbo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong