Hardware PS2 Memory Card To Wii Converter...

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
All i saw was, ps2 Controller to wii adapter, not memory card. or the ps2/ps3 memory card adapter.

sooo.. anyway, even if you don't have a use for it, still doesnt make it pointless.

Someone out there might find it convenient to have a PS2 Memory Card To Wii Converter (if there was one, which i cannot find)

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh must've been wrong then My bad!! Anyway how would u b able 2 use the PS2 Controller To Wii Adapter thing then? Last I checked u can't play PS2 games on the Wii.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry doesn't make sense to me. A ps2 to gamecube memory card adapter, to use the same card for ps2 and gamecube games, ok. A ps1 to wii(sd, gamecube, usb, doesn't matter) adapter to use real ps1 savegames on a ps1 emulator, ok. But what do you need a ps2 memory card to wii adapter for?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
dn_angel000 said:
Huh must've been wrong then My bad!! Anyway how would u b able 2 use the PS2 Controller To Wii Adapter thing then? Last I checked u can't play PS2 games on the Wii.
The ps2 controller will act like a GC pad.

QUOTE(WiiPower @ Aug 9 2010, 02:36 PM) Sorry doesn't make sense to me. A ps2 to gamecube memory card adapter, to use the same card for ps2 and gamecube games, ok. A ps1 to wii(sd, gamecube, usb, doesn't matter) adapter to use real ps1 savegames on a ps1 emulator, ok. But what do you need a ps2 memory card to wii adapter for?
Oh yeah, lol. forgot the Wii uses SD cards.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
oh boy...
well, it is a PS one controller with added features.
it is a Super Nintendo controller with added features.
it is an N64, NES, Gamecube, Wii classic controller etc etc

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, talk about nonsensical items if I ever heard of one.

Considering how bullshit expensive PS2 memory cards are considering their capacity, I doubt someone would favor them over SD cards, or be willing to pay for an adapter when I'm sure a larger capacity SD card would be cheaper. They're pretty damn cheap nowadays.

Though if it is made to connect to a standard SD card slot, then it might be handy for getting PS2 gamesaves on a PC, since that'd actually make sense. Though in my experience it's simpler to just hack a PS2 with FreeMCBoot and copy them that way.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
what%20the%20fuck%20am%20I%20reading.png

Buy a GameCube´s Memory Card and strip that shit. I think you want the memory card for that. Wii can´t use saves by a Memory Card. Well, uLoader can save savegames in your SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year