PS1/2 PS2 Memory Card HELP!!!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think he said something, but after he edited it because it was something that hadn't nothing to do with the topic, or something else.

Oh. to delete it you could use some PS2 Homebrew browser like uLaunchELF (if your PS2 is modded... otherwise you should have to get some of those wacky CONNECTPS2MEMORYCARDTOYOURPCTOBACKUPSAVES things)
tongue.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
------
nvm

whats that suppost to mean
I think he said something, but after he edited it because it was something that hadn't nothing to do with the topic, or something else.

Oh. to delete it you could use some PS2 Homebrew browser like uLaunchELF (if your PS2 is modded... otherwise you should have to get some of those wacky CONNECTPS2MEMORYCARDTOYOURPCTOBACKUPSAVES things)
tongue.gif
i have swapmagic could i do it with that if yes how do i do it

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
------
nvm

tongue.gif

Swapmagic rules for launching homebrew. You have CODER version, right? (I hope)

You can just put it on a USB pen using this procedure:
SwapMagic CODER Manual
Loading your own programs from USB Mass Storage Devices:
1. Rename your program to SWAPMAGIC.ELF
2. Create a folder named SWAPMAGIC in the root directory of your USB Mass Storage Devices and then put the
SWAPMAGIC.ELF file in the folder.
3. Plug-in the USB Mass Storage Device to the USB port of the PS2, and then boots your PS2 with CODER disc. If the
program (SWAPMAGIC.ELF) is found in “../SWAPMAGIC/”, it will be launched automatically.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
------
nvm

tongue.gif
Swapmagic rules for launching homebrew. You have CODER version, right? (I hope)

You can just put it on a USB pen using this procedure:
SwapMagic CODER Manual said:
2. Create a folder named SWAPMAGIC in the root directory of your USB Mass Storage Devices and then put the
SWAPMAGIC.ELF file in the folder.
3. Plug-in the USB Mass Storage Device to the USB port of the PS2, and then boots your PS2 with CODER disc. If the
program (SWAPMAGIC.ELF) is found in “../SWAPMAGIC/”, it will be launched automatically.
i dont have the swapmagic coder but i do have v3.6 plus

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, it should work even on a 3.6 plus, here is the official manual (http://www.swapmagic3.com/swapmagic36manual.pdf) and the procedure needed:

Procedure from Manual said:
2. Create a folder named SWAPMAGIC in the root directory of your USB Mass Storage
Devices and then put the SWAPMAGIC.ELF file in the folder.
3. Plug-in the USB Mass Storage Device to the USB port of the PS2. And then boot your PS2
with SwapMagic3.6. If the program (SWAPMAGIC.ELF) is found in "../SWAPMAGIC/", it
will be launched automatically.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what i was going to say but deleted was to just rename it something else on your pc if you have a memory card usb reader then delete it. "---nvm" cause i wasnt sure if you have one of those.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, it should work even on a 3.6 plus, here is the official manual (http://www.swapmagic3.com/swapmagic36manual.pdf) and the procedure needed:

Procedure from Manual said:
2. Create a folder named SWAPMAGIC in the root directory of your USB Mass Storage
Devices and then put the SWAPMAGIC.ELF file in the folder.
3. Plug-in the USB Mass Storage Device to the USB port of the PS2. And then boot your PS2
with SwapMagic3.6. If the program (SWAPMAGIC.ELF) is found in "../SWAPMAGIC/", it
will be launched automatically.
what do you mean when you say renam your program to swapmagic.elf

it says put this swapmagic.elf file in the swapmagic folder what do they mean when they say that

D

Deleted User

You find a program called BOOT.ELF and rename it SWAPMAGIC.ELF and put it in a folder on your USB stick called SWAPMAGIC.
Then put your usb stick in one of the usb port on your ps2.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the ulaunch elf thing but it doesnt seem to be starting up is just their frozen or unless it takes a while to start up

EDIT:can anybody show me the link to the ulanch elf thing for swapmagic because i think i got the wrong one

D

Deleted User

Type this into your browser window.
Code:
http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=launchers.html

U need uLaunchELF_v4.12

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea why u launch elf thing is not working i've been trying for hours and still no progress can somebody please help me

EDIT:or tell me how to reformat my memory card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-