PS1/2 PS2 Memory Card HELP!!!

D

Deleted User

1) Boot up uLaunch.
2) Press "circle" to goto FileBrowser
3) Highlight mc0 if your memory card is in slot 1. mc1 if it is in slot two.
4) Press "Circle" again
5) Highlight the corrupt save data and press "R1"
6) Highlight delete.
7) Press "Circle"

Happy?
nyanya.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Boot up uLaunch.
2) Press "circle" to goto FileBrowser
3) Highlight mc0 if your memory card is in slot 1. mc1 if it is in slot two.
4) Press "Circle" again
5) Highlight the corrupt save data and press "R1"
6) Highlight delete.
7) Press "Circle"

Happy?Â
nyanya.gif
it still says delete failed after i do that

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just used the info people gave here to backup my saves to a USB thumbdrive and I want to make sure I did it right.

In uLaunchelf I went to memory card 1 where all the "BADATA.." "BASLUS.." folders are, highlighted all these folders and chose Copy, then in the USB thumbdrive chose Paste to copy them there. I assume Paste was the right option there and not mcPaste, which I'm guessing is used when copying back to the memory card? Or is that option only used when copying from one memory card to another?

The only other thing I noticed was that all the backed up files are a lot smaller than what they are on the memory card. All together they're only about 2 Mb, while on the memory card they're over 6 Mb.

Update: Ok, I found a guide for ulaunchelf and it said to always use PSUPASTE when backing up saves. At least now the backed up saves are the exact size as they were on the memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...