1. Yarif90

OP Yarif90 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I am using CFW 4.75 and the newest version of MM. I downloaded some PS2 games and started them
    but most have some graphical errors and/or lags. FIFA Street 2 has some pixel issues.
    Need for speed underground is lagging hard. Anyone knows why? Do i still need to install something special?
    Or any specific settings?

Thanks!

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    if it's a nonbc system, it may be something you have to live with. there's a compatibility chart on psdevwiki that will tell you which games have been tested and if there were any issues using the netemu (ps2 classics emulator). some even have config files to fix the issues.

3. Yarif90

OP Yarif90 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I got the devlist thanks and yea it also says fifa street 2 is laggy, really weird lol
    i thought ps3 is strong enough to run all ps2 games smoothy.
    But i have the feeling also PS3 games (disc) have some graphical issues but i think its just my feeling
    i ran fifa 12 and it looked a bit pixelated

4. GBADWB

GBADWB GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Only the initial batches of PS3's hard hardware integrated in them to fully play PS2 games as is. Since 2007, models have switched to a software based emulation, which then has a compatibility list given that there are somethings that's not easy to emulate.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - graphical, lagging, errors