OUTBLAST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi guys.

Few days a go I've buyed a PS Vita console. The model is a PTEL 1003 - a PS Vita testing kit.
The firmware is very old (2.120.011 version).
I managed to transfer H-encore on it, but when i launch it an error pops - (C1-7087-2).
In the menu of this PS Vita the are some extra stuff named DEBUG UTILITY. Running CHECK give's 30 errors.
Also the console shows a message - Cannot check expire date. Please set date via Internet!
Is there a way to manage to mode it? I watched on You Tube but I didn't find anything to help me out.
Can someone help me?

Thanks.

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needs to be activated to be able to run anything, so even if you do update it H-Encore wont run.
Info on how to forge an activation key is known and documented in the psdev wiki but unless you have the know how to use the info don't expect anyone to forge a key for you.

Reactions: OUTBLAST

HolyDiver

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If you bought it in the hopes of playing games on it, it's gonna be tedious. If I were you, I would trade it for a normal Vita. If you want, I can offer a trade.

OUTBLAST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
fate6 thanks. I'll give a look on ps dev. I don't have a know how to do that (forge an activation key) but i'm stubborn like a donkey !:lol:
HolyDiver - what do you propose?

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to mention that if you go to 3.60 then the web based exploit to load HENkaku does actually work, it will enable nearly everything.

iirc it might need a specific version of HENkaku tho.

Reactions: OUTBLAST

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1