Hardware PS Vita Orange Light blinks

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've got the battery working completely right now. Thanks for all the support guys!
Though it still wont turn on. It only does something when I plug it in my PC.
Then the screen flashes for less than a second and the access indicator for the PS Vita game card flashes for a second. Then it sort of disconnects from the PC. Really strange.

I also called PlayStation and they said that I could send it to them and I could buy a refurbished one for 75 Euros. But I'm not going to do that. Then I could better buy a pre-owned Vita.

So anyone who knows what it could be?
It might be your battery, but it's odd that it responds to the PC and not the charger. Do you happen to have any other USB chargers you could use? Any will do as long as you use the Vita's proprietary USB cord.

tigerclaw849

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i did to get this to work is i plugged it up to the wall brick thingy and i presses the power button for bout 5 secs, got it to flash a batery screen and it started charging a bit after that

Reactions: Metoroid0

Tgamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue. I just got my psvita back from it being taken away for months(don't ask why) and when i plugged it in it started blinking orange without me hitting the button. I feel bad now because after reading this i know my psvita might be broken without me even f***ing doing anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters